Part 10

Unedited.

Third Person POV

        Flashbacks (20 years ago).

The Beta speed-walked to where his Alpha was destroying every last item in the mansion. The other wolves of the pack didn't dare to go near him so they just stood in the corner hopelessly looking at their Alpha, wishing to be able of any help.

The Beta tried to hold his Alpha to calm him down.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING GO NEAR ME!" Brute's animalistic voice rung through the mansion in an order no one could refuse, even his sister who was approaching him had to stop dead in her track.

"Alpha, please you have to calm down." The Beta tried to coax.

"WHERE IS SHE! BEING HER TO ME!" The emotionally wounded wolf continued to scream.

"I'm sorry, Alpha, s- she was consumed b- by the dark forest." The Beta tried to speak past the bile in his throat. Regret was feeding on his life essence.

Brute howled in anguish, it was as if what happened earlier was finally registered into the wolf mind.

His mate was indeed dead.

Brute looked at the pack who was gathered around him, he looked at each and every one of them closely, carefully. "You were the reason behind my mate's demise, and I shall be yours." He seethed a venomous promise.

The whole pack was to its knees in a moment, pleading for mercy. They knew what a wolf could do for their mate, how the pain of losing a mate makes a wolf go delirious with pain.

How incredibly and unbearably painful it was to lose a mate, especially for an Alpha.

They all felt weird when the Alpha's wolf didn't cause a scene when Beatrice died, how only the human part grieved her death, but they discarded it. They thought he was one of the wolves who grieve silently, by going dormant or retreating to the back of the human's mind.

They never doubted what their Female Alpha told them because doubting it meant treason but also because how Nicholas treated Gemma from the very beginning.

Now they saw how much wrong they were, all of their wolves cursed them for mistreating their Luna the way they did but too late was an understatement to their case. 

"Starting with you Nicholas! I shall deprive you of the most precious thing you got." The Alpha wolf said as he launched at the Female Alpha.

Screams were heard as the two alphas fought, despite how the Female Alpha was trying to defend herself, she still couldn't resist her Alpha in her normal case much less in her current spent self. She was still tired form the run she did minutes ago, so she had no chance in defeating him.

It took the Beta and few other wolves to pull him away from her and control him long enough for the pack doctor to sedate him.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Brute was in control for two months, he got more and more savage each passing day.

The pack was getting weaker by the days due to the lack of having their Alpha guiding them, their wolves almost abandoning their human sides because of the mental absence of their Alpha. 

One of the strongest packs in the Supernatural Realm was coming to its end because of a single female hatred and their foolishness.

The Ice Pack learned to keep the Female Alpha aside, they've completely outcasted her.

They no longer acknowledged her as one of their leaders because no leader would drive their pack to extinction without blinking.

After two months and a half have passed and the whole pack has lost hope in their Alpha ever returning back to his original state, suddenly the mind link rung with his voice. 

"Someone come and free me from these shackles, I can't touch them without being burned." The calm yet stern voice of the Alpha, the one they were used to but almost forgot commanded in their minds.

They were never happier. Their prayers were heard, their Alpha was back.

They knew why he couldn't touch the shackles because they were coated in silver, they didn't want for Brute to rip the shackles and break free from the cell they put him in, so they coated them with silver along with the iron door of the cell, they didn't trust the Wolfsbane to restrain the mad wolf.

They never knew how their Alpha suddenly returned, nor were they interested to know. To them it was enough that their leader was back to his shape.

Nicholas, himself didn't know how he suddenly managed to put his wolf under control since Brute put him in the back of his mind the moment he took control of his human form, and he's been trying to resurface ever since.

Their mistake was not to try and find out.

They should've known that there's no such thing as free lunch in that world of theirs.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

On the other side of the Supernatural Realm, at the entrance of the darkened forest, 10 skeletons were thrown out of it by an invisible force.

Each had a tattoo on the frontal bone of each one of the skeletons.

The tattoo was that of a castle engulfed by a huge dragon and a shadow walking down the dark path leading to it. 'Dstpri xamp ynton' (wrong side angered consequences to follow). was engraved on the ground between the skeletons who, and despite seemingly being thrown carelessly, were forming a circle. It was almost as if somebody took his time in laying them there in such order.

The engraving even though was in old witch language it was easy to understand, the words were as common in the Supernatural Realm as 'I love you' and 'sorry' in English. They don't need a fluent speaker of the language to know what they meant.

The Old Witch language though was discarded by the new generations of the supernaturals, it was still there. Not many major in it and not many know how to speak it fluently but it was still there especially since the potions and old history books were all written in.

The ancient supernaturals expected the day where their original language be swapped by their descendants with the human language so they refused to translate the necessary books to the human one nor let anybody else translate them. It was a assurance from their part to keep their language and identity live through their future generations and also to make sure that the snooping and greedy humans don't get any of their knowledge if they ever were to stumble upon the Supernatural Realm that was hidden in the space of theirs.

So the words Dstpri xamp ynton were not just some random words put together, it was a common saying, a saying that hid warning behind it.

It meant that they should prepare for facing the consequences of angering the wrong person or people.

It was a warning not only to the two wolves who triggered the wrath of the darkness and their pack, but also to the whole Supernatural Realm.

A warning of what was to come.

A/N

Another update for you guys.

Hope you enjoy.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Mi-M-Ab.