Part 39

Unedited.

Third Person POV

Flashbacks (a century ago)

"Purch?" The demonic voice of Gemma rang in the empty forest with a layer of confusion.

"Stop what you're doing and return control to the Queen." Purch's demonic voice demanded, his tone a bit different than the usual one. It was demonic and detached as always but there was an obvious coldness added to when he spoke.

"Even you are taking her side!" Gemma almost screamed in pure irritation. "I AM YOUR QUEEN! Do you hear me! I AM THE QUEEN OF THE SEVEN REALMS NOT THIS PATHETIC HUMAN!" The female Shadow finally lost her composure, her shouts shook the whole forest.

"You're not my Queen." Purch simply stated, his tone as demonic as they can get.

"Then, you die!" She exclaimed, an evil smirk etching on her features.

"Without The Pridré you can't even come close to me much less kill me." He stated simply.

Gemma screamed at the top of her lungs out of pure frustration as she knew just how true his words were.

She launches herself at him on a spur of a moment.

Purch didn't do so much as flinch, he stood rooted in his place waiting for her to be close enough for him to act, and just when he lifted his hand, three Supernatural creatures were thrusted in his way.

All in their supernatural form.

A humongous white and black with black and blue specks she-wolf.

A female Shadows with crimson eyes.

A pale looking witch, the replica of Geena except for the eyes and the hair. Her eyes were sapphire- the whole orb was bright blue while her hair was of the darkest shades of black with few locks that were dark grey.

The three supernaturals were thrusted out of Geena's body with full force that they rolled few times before finally stabilizing their footing just few centimeters away from Purch.

The elegant female Shadow, Gemma snapped her head up after she gained her composure.

In front of a her a very pale looking Geena, viciously glaring at her.

The female Shadow almost flinched from the intense gaze of her human half.

She discarded that feeling almost immediately and lunged at her only to be stopped by Purch who was in front of her in a blink. "Submit your the Queen." Purch ordered.

"NEVER!" Gemma screamed.

"Move aside, Purch." Geena instructed.

"Pridré?" The Shadow guard was unsure.

"It's okay, you can move." She assured him.