37| Rakim To The Rescue

Second to last chapter. Also Rakim (picture above) as himself. Enjoy!

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

"Kiandre's grave?! Seriously, Valentina? You had one job, girl! One job!"

"So I can't pay my condolences to him?" Valentina had asked Janette after she had said that. "Girl, have some respect."

Valentina, Candi Rose, Janette and Terrence had just arrived at Kiandre and Kassandra's graves on their way to Thugs & Drugs where hopefully Kazenosuke was.

But the issue was, everybody else in the car had absolutely no idea that Valentina was coming here though, mainly because she didn't really tell anyone about it.

She had just gotten out of the car, with everybody else in the car except from Candi Rose being really annoyed that all of them were here, as they were seriously wasting their time.

Whilst Terrence and Janette were heavily ranting at Valentina for bringing them there, with Valentina arguing with them back...

Candi Rose on the other hand had just felt extremely guilty, and she didn't want to go unnoticed.

"Actually, I think it's really sweet that Valentina has decided to come here to be honest," she had admitted quietly, with everybody literally stopping to stare at her when she had said that.

She was holding the flowers to put on top of Kassandra's grave, whilst Valentina was holding the ones for Kiandre's grave instead.

If Candi Rose knew that they were coming here, then maybe she would have brought flowers for her mother too, but she had gotten cremated yesterday and her ashes were in a vase that was in Kazenosuke / Israel's room.

Valentina had thanked Candi Rose for saying that, before they had then gone over to Kiandre's grave, which was right next to Kassandra's and opposite some other guy.

This dude had died in 2016 (it was 2020 in this story) and he was born in 1915, and he had died three days after his 101st birthday, after having a stroke.

"I guess being here isn't too bad," Janette had whispered to everyone after a while, after feeling really guilty over yelling at Valentina. "I just didn't want to remember the fact that Kiandre's dead."

She would have said Kassandra's name as well, but Kassandra hadn't really gotten along with any of them and vice versa as well, they had found her annoying.