33| Moving In With Destiny

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

Yeah, Denise did not pick up.

Straight away anyway.

Destiny had tried calling her phone like twenty or so times but she hadn't picked up once at all.

Kazenosuke and Destiny were locked up in his car at the moment, with both of them just apologising to each other.

Kazenosuke for being rude to Destiny even though she was just trying to help.

And Destiny for getting involved into Kazenosuke's problems, even though he didn't want her to do so.

Kazenosuke could have honestly seen how stressed out Destiny was over calling her mum, and he had actually felt quite guilty because he didn't want her to go through this much hassle, especially for someone like him.

Aka an ex thug.

"Destiny, you don't have to do all this, you know. Thanks for the offer but I really don't want to cause any trouble for you."

"But then you'll have nowhere to stay." Destiny reminded him. "You said that your mum died, didn't she? And there's no one to look after you as well, so it's the least I could do."

Eventually though, Denise had picked up the call, partially infuriated that Destiny had the audacity to call her this many times.

She didn't mind people calling her a lot of times, but there was a difference between spamming someone and calling them a decent amount of times.

"This better be good," Denise had whispered to Destiny, when she had picked up. "And where are you right now? You were supposed to be at home a long time ago."

Destiny hadn't exactly told Denise that she was coming here, because she knew if she had told her that, then she would have been completely against her plan to go to Castellaneta's hospital from the start.

And she didn't want that for herself so she had just kept her mouth shut about it.

Destiny had apologised for not being at home right now, although for security reasons, she still hadn't told her mother where she was right now.

Although when Destiny had asked Kazenosuke to stay over...

Denise was not happy, at all.