20| Mess With A Thug, Thug Messes Wit' You

Jahking Guillory as Kerazin & Dave East as Kazenosuke. Sorry for the wait y'all but Dave East is finally here!

 Sorry for the wait y'all but Dave East is finally here!

DESTINY

"Seven of spades, man. Seven of spades."

Kiandre's homies Kerazin and Kazenosuke were head to head in a BlackJack battle, and they had been doing so for about ten minutes now.

It was winner stayed on and Kazenosuke had pretty much beaten everybody that was watching, but he was still kind of yet to beat Kerazin.

About twenty people were watching them at the moment. There were about fifteen guys and about five girls instead.

Kazenosuke had dropped the seven of spades down, and now he was impatiently waiting for Kerazin to make his next move.

Kerazin had way more cards than Kazenosuke did though, so hopefully Kazenosuke could have won the match but one couldn't have been too certain: Kerazin was pretty good at the game.

"Seven of spades?" Kerazin scoffed. "That all ya got? Pathetic, fam. Path-et-ic."

Kazenosuke just stared at him hard but he didn't say anything else.

Now usually, words had often said more than silence did.

But not for Kazenosuke.

Definitely not for Kazenosuke.

If Kazenosuke had stared at someone hard but he didn't actually say anything, then the person he was staring at knew very damn well that they had done something wrong.

Kerazin had realised after a few seconds that Kazenosuke was pretty much giving him a dirty look, but that guy didn't care.

He needed to win the game.

"Ay, ay, ay, check this out, check this out." Kerazin ordered everyone to do, getting his cards ready and putting them down.

Then he had started rapping for no reason.

I got an eight

"Mmmhm!"

I got a nine

"Ayeee!!"