7| What's Love Got To Do With It?

So sorry for slow update, I went on hiatus.

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

Kiandre was beyond suspicious now.

What did Destiny need to tell him?

Did I do something wrong? Kiandre thought to himself for a long time. Have I upset one of Destiny's friends?

Then...

Does my breath smell bad? Kiandre then smelt his breath by breathing on his hand and smelling it, but it smelt fine.

Then what was the problem?

"Uhm... yeah sure, what's up?" Kiandre told her after a while, but Destiny didn't know what on Earth to say to him.

You've got this girl, she sighed. You've got this.

I mean, how hard can it be?

Just tell him you like him and then get the hell out of here?

It couldn't have been that hard, right?

Wrong.

But this was unbeknownst to Destiny, so she was going to find this out soon.

Destiny must have been staring at Kiandre like crazy or something because she wouldn't stop making intense eye contact with him.

It was like she was staring hard into his soul, or she was trying to completely hypnotise him.

"Destiny," Kiandre elongated, waving his hand in front of her face to get her attention. "You OK?"

"Yeah I'm fine," she said that but her facial expression said otherwise.

"What did you need to tell me?"

Destiny sighed.

But then she remembered what her friend— Valentina specifically— had told her.

The future ain't guaranteed, sis! You only have today.

Then Esmeralda.

Seriously, girl? All that talk with Kiandre and the words I like you didn't come out once? What's going girl? You're better than this, no offence.