13| No Family Is Perfect

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

"You OK, mum?" Kassandra had asked her nicely, as soon as Sierra had disciplined both Sekani and Kiandre for that matter, sending both of them upstairs.

Except from the fact that she didn't actually send them upstairs, they had chosen to go upstairs themselves, because they were annoyed.

Especially Kiandre.

Right now, Sierra was located right in front of the dinner table, standing up right next to Damien & Kassandra, annoyingly jamming a fork in the strawberry jelly she had gotten from the fridge.

Yeah, she had used a fork to eat jelly.

No crime in doing that, although it wasn't exactly the most normal thing to do in their entire household.

Or at all.

Sierra had looked kind of annoyed though, but Kassandra and Damien couldn't really blame her. Kiandre & Sekani had gotten on her nerves, which wasn't entirely her fault—- it was theirs for getting on her bad side.

"Just who the heck does he think he is?!" Sierra fumed, indirectly referring to Sekani. "I've told him millions of times that he's not allowed to go to that stupid Same Difference nightclub because he's underage, but he doesn't listen. Bad parenting, if you ask me."

Whilst Sierra was fuming, Kassandra and her father had just glanced at each other for reassurance, because none of them had really known what to say to her.

She had been annoyed before. 

But not this annoyed.

Never this annoyed.

"Now, now, Sierra, what did we say about badmouthing Sekani's parents?"

"Yeah, dad's right," Kassandra acknowledged. "You and Sekani's parents are siblings. Whether you like it or not."

Sierra must have absolutely hated the fact that Sekani's parents were her siblings or something because when she had heard her daughter say that, she had jammed the plastic fork through her jelly so hard that the fork itself had broken.

She had also thrown the fork away, along with the plastic plate she had used to eat the strawberry jelly with, before yelling that she was done with Sekani a million times.