23| Damn, Dude. That Was Not A Smart Move. At All

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

"Whoa, bro. You OK? What happened out there, man? You look awful, no offence. Your eye is throbbing."

Kiandre had literally just gotten pepper sprayed by Destiny, after he had tried to kiss her. Big mistake.

He had asked her for a second chance, because his friends had kept on telling him that he had made a mistake rejecting Destiny, and now Kiandre had kinda felt they had been telling the truth the whole time.

Of course they were telling the truth.

Where were you the whole time when they had said that?

Just who did he think he was?

Rejecting such an angel like Destiny, and thinking that he were going to get away with that?

Of course not!

Kerazin had asked him just now if he was OK, because he was pretty much there when Destiny had pepper sprayed him.

She had left the scene with Calista following her because she was too embarrassed over what she had just done.

Kiandre had deserved Destiny pepper spraying him and everything.

But at the same time...

She had felt kind of guilty for doing that as well.

And thank God that no one was there when Destiny had pepper sprayed the guy because he would have literally been a laughing stock right now.

Everyone was outside watching two thugs fighting except Kiandre, Kerazin, Destiny, Calista and a few others because they had hated fights and the thought of drama had just made them sick really.

Even the security guards had watched the fight.

They had tried to stop it.. which was actually quite a stupid thing to do because that had just made them involved in the fight even more, almost getting beaten up and everything.

"Destiny just pepper sprayed me."

Oh please, stop acting like you didn't deserve it, bro.