18| Just Gimme The Keys And We'll Be Clubbin', Y'all

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

Funnily enough, that was exactly the same way that Priscilla had reacted earlier as well.

As in Destiny if she was out of her mind for going Same Difference tonight, not anything else that Israel had said because she hadn't exactly said that.

I knew he was gonna react like this... but then again, what was I thinking? Destiny thought to herself. But then again, I wasn't thinking. Maybe Priscilla's right. I'm better than this.

She just realised?

"Please Israel, why can't I go?" Destiny begged.

"Did you not just hear me?" Israel wanted to know, staring her down. "Same Difference is a messed up nightclub, sis. I heard one of Kiandre's homies Kerazin nearly got shot there the other day. Only goodness knows what would have happened if he did actually get shot. He may not even be alive right now!"

To be honest, Israel had usually yelled at Destiny.

But not in that way.

Whenever Destiny had done something (incredibly) stupid and Israel had found out about this, then he would almost always have disciplined her, but he had done so out of love and because he had cared about her.

If I don't tell you off for the nonsensical things you do, Destiny, then it means that I don't love or care about you but I do, Israel told her the other day, when Destiny had refused to study for her exams for the first ever time because she was heavily procrastinating and she couldn't be bothered.

If you do something wrong and I let it slide or go unnoticed, then how you gonna learn from your mistakes?

"Israel, please." Destiny looked like she wanted to cry but she didn't. "I'm already dressed for it so I might as well just go to it. I've never wanted anything more in my entire life."

"To go to a nightclub where there's a high risk or chance of you getting drunk?" Israel questioned, staring at his sister confusingly and blankly.

"That came out wrong," Destiny realised, laughing a bit. "Totally wrong. But you should hopefully get what I mean, big bro. Remember the day when you snuck off to your friend's house party when you were supposed to be studying. I kept it a secret, so now you have to pay me back."

Sadly, Destiny was right.

Israel had really snuck off the the other day go to a party whilst he had supposed to be studying, and Destiny had caught him.