22| You Played Yourself, Kiandre, You Played Yourself

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

No.

No. No. No. No. No.

No!

And a million more noes after that.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Kiandre hissed, literally slamming his hand on the table in frustration. "The heck is wrong with you, Trevor? The heck!"

Trevor & Kazenosuke had just walked into the scene, with Kiandre literally mentioning that he would have freaked out if someone had talked about Destiny one more time.

Obviously, Trevor & Kazenosuke didn't exactly know this, as they weren't exactly there when Kiandre had actually said that, so they couldn't help but be confused as to why Kiandre had seemed so furious about something.

"Jeez, dude. What's going on?" Trevor asked, Kerazin & Sekani making way for him & Kazenosuke on the table. "Why you so dang pissed? Don't make no sense."

And like Kerazin had done when Sekani had told him that Kiandre had rejected Destiny...

...When Kerazin had told Trevor & Kazenosuke that Kiandre had rejected Destiny...

They weren't very happy either.

"You rejected Destiny?!" Kazenosuke fumed, literally shouting at the idiot. "Why would you do that, man? What's wrong with you?"

"Legit what I'm saying, fam!" Kerazin agreed, high fiving Kazenosuke despite their Blackjack fiasco... kinda. "It's totally messed up!"

Was everyone literally just gonna throw shade at the fact that Kiandre rejected Destiny?

It had honestly seemed like it.

And Kiandre had totally hated himself for it.

He just wasn't thinking straight, and the consequences were becoming sort of obvious now.

Because Kiandre didn't just reject Destiny.

He rejected his destiny as well.

And that sucked, it really did.

You played yourself, Kiandre. You played yourself.