32| Kazenosuke, Kerazin & Destiny

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

Kazenosuke was literally nowhere to be seen.

No joke.

Kerazin had been looking for him everywhere, but he couldn't really have found him at all.

Kazenosuke was upset at him, Destiny and Trevor for coming here, because he didn't want any of them to be involved in his problems.

It was even worse for him because his mother had just died, but he didn't really want anyone to know about that either.

It had nearly been five minutes now, in terms of Kerazin looking for Kazenosuke and all that, but the kid was literally nowhere to be seen.

Face it, Kerazin, he had thought to himself, whilst still looking for Kazenosuke. Maybe the kid doesn't want to be seen.

If that wasn't the case then you would have found him a long time ago, but you haven't.

Sighing to himself, Kerazin had then turned around behind him to walk away (he was now right in front of the hospital), but that was when he had seen Kazenosuke in the least expected place to be.

His car.

Are you kidding me?

He was literally there the whole time?

Why didn't I think of that once?

Having no other choice really, because he was already there and there was no point of him turning back, Kerazin had gone to Kazenosuke's car, who was deeply crying over his mother's death.

As well as lamenting over a song as well.

I'm so sick of love songs, so tired of tears
So done with wishin', you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs, so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

Kerazin had never seen Kazenosuke like this in his entire life, so seeing him be in this state had made him really devastated.

He was internally deciding between talking to him or leaving him alone, then realising that he hadn't just looked for Kazenosuke around the hospital like ten million times for nothing...