19| No Ticket, No Nightclub

Picture above: Constance Wu as Zainab & Tituss Burgless as Ephraim (Same Difference security guards/ husband and wife)

Just pretend they're wearing the same thing as they're wearing in the picture 'cause what they're wearing up there is what I would have wanted them to wear anyway :)

DESTINY

Destiny's friends were really and seriously taking their  time.

She was getting beyond pissed now, and this wasn't even funny anymore.

Annoyed, Destiny had texted the girls frantically in the group chat (because texting them individually would have taken forever and she didn't want that) whilst simultaneously walking around in circles and pretty much cursing to herself.

Sekani realised she was cursing so much and was frankly quite shocked at her, mainly because he had never really seen Destiny in this specific state before.

Plus like Kiandre, she never swore.

So why she was swearing now, Sekani didn't know, although he found it weird not to comment about it. He wondered what was up with her.

"Yooo, Destiny. You OK? I've never heard you swear before, what's going on?"

"For goodness sake, they're taking forever!" Destiny screamed from the top of her lungs, before calming down & hyperventilating uncontrollably when everyone had stopped to stare at her due to how loud she was being.

"And yeah, I'm fine, Sekani, thanks for asking."

"Don't look it, and who's taking so long?"

Destiny told him her girls, before reluctantly explaining to the guy that they had been gone for nearly twenty minutes now (seventeen) but they hadn't come back since.

Yeah, they had been standing there for seventeen minutes.

The queue was that long.

Despite this though, they were making progress... kinda. Sekani & Destiny were nearly at the front of the queue but Destiny hadn't really heard from her girls since.

Sekani also wanted to know where they said they were going to be, with Destiny grudgingly telling him that whilst Esmeralda & Calista had gone to get a parking ticket, Janette and Valentina had gone to the white chocolate fountain at the back of the nightclub instead.