16| Gettin' A Piece Of Denise

Picture above: Regina King as Denise (left/ Destiny's mum) & Somali Rose as Treyvonetta (right / Destiny's younger sister)

Enjoy! :)

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

Destiny didn't know what to say.

Should I tell Priscilla that I'm going Same Difference tonight... or should I keep it a secret?

Tell her?

Don't tell her.

Tell her.

Don't tell her.

For goodness sake, Destiny. Make up your mind already. It wasn't really that hard.

And Kiandre could have been indecisive sometimes. Destiny was the same thing if not then more.

It didn't really help much that Priscilla couldn't really keep much of a secret. For example, when their younger sister Treyvonetta had accidentally killed Denise's goldfish the other day and she had told Priscilla & Destiny not to tell anyone...

...Priscilla told her mum because she just didn't like the idea of keeping a secret. It was weird to her and it just didn't feel right.

This had happened a year ago now, and all of them had gotten grounded for a week for three reasons.

1) For keeping it secret
2) For not confessing it
3) For playing with the goldfish in the first place.

"If I tell you where I'm going, Priscilla," Destiny said eventually. "You promise not to tell anyone?"

For some reason, Priscilla had to think really hard about that.

She didn't even know why she had to think hard about that, she just did.

But I'm not good at keeping secrets though, then at the same time, I don't want to blow Destiny's cover.

Nodding vigorously, Priscilla smiled widely, before saying anything else.

"Yes but even better— how about I guess where you guys are going?"

Guesstimate or not, Priscilla was probably never going to get where Destiny was going (either Destiny telling her first) right.