1| You've Got To Go To That Party, Chica!

*Destiny's room*

DESTINY

"Come on, girl, you've got to go shopping for tonight," Valentina urged. "It's going to be the nightclub party of the century. Everyone's going to be there. You can't miss it."

July 15th, 2018.

Destiny was locked up in her bedroom with her four best friends from school: Valentina, Esmeralda, Calista and Janette.

Whilst she was studying for a test that was going to come up in November, her friends in the meantime were all lying down on her bed discussing their plans for this evening: going to that nightclub.

They weren't really allowed in Destiny's house without permission, especially Valentina as she was the worst influence on Destiny, but they had come unexpectedly to surprise Destiny.

This was because she hadn't really communicated with any of them throughout the summer holiday, which had obviously concerned them.

Apparently, there was a nightclub party going on tonight, for people aged 18+, and honestly, if someone had missed that, then they had missed out, man.

It was the talk of the town.

Literally everyone was going to be there.

Except Destiny.

"Girl, you know what my mum's like," Destiny reminded her. "If I leave this house, especially to go to some nightclub, she will literally kill me."

Destiny's mother Denise wasn't the nicest. In fact, she was extremely over protective, and it had been that way ever since she had divorced her husband.. or now ex husband.

Denise had trusted her husband a lot, but he had let her down a lot. So obviously, when he had divorced her, Denise was absolutely shattered.

That was when she started telling Destiny to trust no one, hence her overprotectiveness. Destiny didn't mind it to be honest, it wasn't like she had left the house anyway, because she didn't.

"Your mum's a killjoy, babe, no offence," Esmeralda told her, literally opening Destiny's wardrobe without her permission to see the types of clothes that she had inside there. "She never lets you have any fun anymore."

Her wardrobe was quite large to be honest. It was wooden embroidered with black laces on it, from top to the bottom.