35| Thugs & Drugs

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

"What do you mean Kazenosuke's ran away? This must be some type of joke."

"Yeah, fam," Terrence had agreed to Janette's statement. "He would never do something like that."

Destiny, Candi Rose, Kerazin, Janette, Calista, Valentina, Trevor and Terrence were all sitting down on a sofa in Destiny's sitting room, with Destiny explaining the whole situation to them.

Whilst they were sitting down though, Destiny in the meantime was walking around in circles, with everybody's eyes literally following her— left, then right, then left then right again.

And so on and so forth.

Due to time constraints, she had only sent Kerazin the letter that Kazenosuke had written to them, but nobody else.

"Guys, I ain't joking, man. He wrote us this letter."

After saying that, Destiny had then given the letter to Calista, as she was right in front of her, with everybody crowding round Calista to read the letter simultaneously, except Kerazin as he had already read it.

It honestly would have been much less time consuming and easier if Calista or someone else in the room had read the letter out loud for everyone to hear, as some people were much more slower readers than others— which had caused a lot of problems especially when Calista wanted to flip over to the next page of the letter.

When everybody had read that, Janette had then given the letter back to Destiny, who had then indirectly called Kerazin, Trevor and Terrence by saying K, T and T, but they knew who they were.

"Do you guys know Kazenosuke's whereabouts? I'm asking y'all this because I know that you guys are the closest to him and everything."

Apparently, according to Trevor anyway, Kazenosuke had gone to two places the most.

- Thugs & Drugs
- Same Difference nightclub

Thugs & Drugs was a place in the far east of the UK where drugs had normally been sold, and it was also kind of a place where thugs had hung out as well, hence the name.

Kazenosuke's cousin Santana was the owner of the place and he was like 25 now, with Kazenosuke being 18 instead.

Him and Santana were real close, so he could have usually gone to the place without asking any time he wanted to do so.