17| Same Difference? Are You Outta Your Dang Mind?

Picture above: Jordan Francis as Israel (Destiny's older brother by three years, making him 21)

Double update today because why not? :)

DESTINY

"Yo, I can't believe we fully got away with that!" Esmeralda said to her friends. "Your mum ain't as smart as she looks... no offence, Destiny."

Destiny & her girls had now escaped her house now, because her friends had managed to lie to Denise about where they were going.

But unbeknownst to Destiny...

Her mum knew that she wasn't going to where they said she was going and she was going somewhere else instead.

Denise didn't exactly know that Destiny was going to Same Difference tonight with her girls, but she knew for sure that Valentina's parents weren't having an anniversary party.

Israel had kind of figured this out too, to be honest, which he wanted to talk to Destiny about... but not right now.

"Nah, no offence taken, girl! Let's just enter your Cadillac and go to Same Difference before it's too late. Calista's right... the Cadillac won't drive itself. We finna go to Same Difference!"

All of her friends had cheered when they had heard that, going to Esmeralda's Cadillac at exactly the same time.

They had also kept singing 'now now now diva is a female version of a hustler' (as well as the rest of the song too) as they were making their way there, but as Destiny was about to make her way there, her older brother Israel had kind of called her back.

"Yo, Destiny!" He beckoned, shouting that from the top of his lungs in order for Destiny to hear him properly.

Israel was chilling near the wall by himself, texting someone, but he had stopped when he had realised that he needed to talk to his little sister about something.

Like Kiandre, Israel was quite introverted himself, but unlike Kiandre, a lot of girls liked him.

Denise taught her children to focus more on inner beauty than outer beauty because inner beauty was more important, and that was true.

So if Israel knew a pretty girl but that pretty girl was rude... then she definitely wasn't good for him.

Israel wouldn't have liked her.