26| New Beginnings

Leah Rose Randall as Candi Rose (right) & Tia Mowry as Castellaneta (left). Dave East as Kazenosuke. Enjoy!

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

Just over two months later (September 22nd)

"Kazenosuke!" Candi Rose came over to his bed, shaking it like crazy. "Hurry up! You're gonna be late for your first day at university."

Kazenosuke was not a morning person, at all.

He was supposed to wake up like twenty minutes ago now but he didn't, because he had kept procrastinating that he wanted to sleep.

Today was his first day at university, and he honestly did not understand why he had to start there on a Friday.

It just didn't make any sense to him.

Right now it was 7:50, and Kazenosuke was really running late, but he didn't care. He had become very introverted over the past few months but he had a reason.

He wasn't even a thug anymore. He was just the quietest person ever now. One had barely even noticed him.

It was funny how much one had changed over the past few months. One could have gone from good to bad, or from bad to good. Kazenosuke was the second.

Either way, he really wasn't waking up anytime soon, and he had made it very evident in his next reply.

"What the heck, Candi Rose? Don't wake me up."

"Mum's waiting for you downstairs. The car won't drive itself. You're lucky you've already showered but you're seriously wasting time right now."

The thing was with Kazenosuke.

He had showered and everything.

But then he went back to bed.

No one knew why he had done that, but that was just the way it was. That was just the way Kazenosuke had rolled, and he didn't care who saw it.

When Kazenosuke had refused to get out of bed again, that was when his sister Candi Rose had removed his duvet cover from him, only for him to shout at her before heading downstairs once & for all.

Kazenosuke was currently 18 years old right now, and his sister was 13. She was really sweet and all, but sometimes she had really driven him round the edge.