29| I Ain't Driving With No Serial Killer In My Car

Nadji Jeter as Trevor (picture above). Enjoy!

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

"And why should I do a favour to the girl that killed my best friend?"

"Please, Trevor?"

"No, Destiny."

It was now after Destiny's lecture, and she was off to find Trevor, because he had a car and she wanted him to take him to the hospital of Kazenosuke's mum.

Trevor was just about to leave the university to go home, and he was just about to enter the car but didn't, as Destiny had stopped him halfway.

Like Kazenosuke, Trevor was also very annoyed at Destiny for killing Kiandre, accident or not, Trevor didn't care— what Destiny had done was wrong and Kiandre hadn't deserved to be dead right now.

Kazenosuke had told Janette not to tell anyone about his mother being close to death, except her girls and Kazenosuke's crew, but that was it.

Anybody else?

And Janette was dead meat.

Kazenosuke did not mess around.

And he never really did either.

Esmeralda had a car, or a Cadillac more specifically, but she was at a different university right now, so she was completely out of the question.

Kerazin couldn't drive, and neither could anybody else really except Kazenosuke and Trevor.

Destiny wasn't going to ask Kazenosuke to enter his car as she wanted to surprise him by going to his mum's hospital.

Kazenosuke was going to be surprised, yeah.

Surprisingly annoyed!

But Destiny didn't really realise this on time.

"Is this about Kiandre?"

"Yes, it's about Kiandre, now get lost before I hurt you!"

Kassandra couldn't cope with her brother's death, so she died in a car crash. People say the car crash was an accident, but I believe it was on purpose. I feel extremely bad for their family, especially their parents.