11| Are You Done Talkin'? Tell Me Baby Are You Done Talkin', Yeah?

Ryan Destiny & Keith Powers (Destiny & Kiandre in the story) are couple goals, I'm not even joking (if they're still together, I don't know if they are or not).

Enjoy! :)

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

As soon as Sekani had left the scene, Calista couldn't really help but to talk about the whole situation between him and talking to the three of them just now.

"Dang, Valentina really knows how to change a man," Calista commented. "It's so weird to see him be nice to us. He absolutely hates us because we're friends with Destiny."

"Word," Janette agreed. "It's so strange. But hey, maybe Valentina can change Kiandre's behaviour to make him fall in love with Destiny. That would be so cute."

Cute.

But unlikely.

Somewhat impossible, in fact.

Valentina could change people's behaviour, yeah.

But not forever.

She wasn't a miracle worker.

Plus Sekani being nice to Destiny was probably only going to be short lived anyway.

As in as soon as Same Difference was over, assuming Valentina hadn't revealed his age to anyone there & Destiny hadn't done anything stupid to upset Sekani or any one of his friends/family, Sekani was probably going to be mean to her again.

Then things would have gone back to square one.

Speaking of Valentina, she still hadn't really returned back yet with Destiny from McDonald's and this was driving everyone insane, especially Esmeralda as

a) she had to drive and
b) she was the most impatient.

"For goodness sake, what's taking Valentina and Destiny so long?" Esmeralda complained, honking her horn in annoyance. "I know the line in McDonald's can be long sometimes but not this long, jeez!"

They had been gone for years.

In fact, the word years was an understatement.

They had been gone since forever.

Not really, they had only been gone for twenty minutes, but it honestly didn't seem like it.