15| Girl I Know You From Somewhere, Maybe

Amandla Stenberg as Priscilla (Destiny's younger sister/ picture above)

Enjoy!

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

For some crazy reason, that Destiny still didn't know or understand too for that matter, her friends (besides Calista because she actually had common sense) decided to help Destiny with her make up & hair before she had put on what she was going to wear to Same Difference tonight.

They had also agreed to help her curl her hair, and now the four of them were just waiting for Destiny to get herself ready, in order for them to go to the nightclub they had all been looking forward to since the start of the day.

Destiny was initially against her friends doing her make up and hair before she had gotten dressed for Same Difference tonight, but her friends didn't really want to hear it.

They were caring and all, but at the same time, they could have been so ignorant.

Destiny was initially against wearing make up but she felt as though she couldn't really have gotten the message across to her friends so she had ended up wearing them.

Right now?

Gosh, she was really taking her dang time.

It was probably because the girl didn't even want to go Same Difference in the first place, but her friends didn't listen to her.

Either way, Esmeralda, Calista, Valentina and Janette were becoming beyond fed up due to how long flipping Destiny was taking getting ready.

"Destiny, girl, hurry up!" Janette called. "Y'know, I'm starting to think you're stalling now and it ain't fair!"

"Pfft, girl is there any point telling her to hurry up?" Esmeralda wanted to know. "We've been telling her this for nearly twenty minutes now and she hasn't listened to us once."

Esmeralda was seriously one to talk about not listening to people.

When back at McDonald's & Esmeralda wanted to make that video dissing Kiandre about rejecting Destiny, Calista and Janette kept on telling Esmeralda to not do that, but she didn't listen.

And when she wanted to hurt Kiandre in real life for rejecting Destiny, her friends had tried to stop her, but Esmeralda hadn't really listened again.