8| Whoa, Slow Ya Chiz

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

Destiny was crying hard.

She was not expecting Kiandre to reject her.

Albeit she kind of was, because they had barely known each other for that long.

But she wasn't expecting Kiandre to reject her the way in which he had rejected her.

Look Destiny. You're an amazing & sweet girl and all, but I only like you as a friend. Also, you're kind of out of my league... but that's a good thing. You're too good for me.

Who on Earth had rejected somebody like that?

One didn't compliment someone and then hurt their feelings. It just wasn't right.

But then again, Kiandre didn't want to be a hundred percent rude to her, so he didn't know what else to do.

Right now, Destiny was crying really really heavily on Valentina's shoulder. She did not face rejection well.

And that was her first rejection from a guy too, making it twice as worse.

"No, baby girl don't cry," Valentina assured her. "It's his loss, babe. Honestly."

But Destiny couldn't stop going on about how Kiandre had rejected her.

It was his loss, yeah, but it was also kind of her loss too as well because from the conversations she had with him, Kiandre had actually seemed like a pretty nice person.

Pfft. Until now.

In fact screw that.

He had rejected her nicely.

He even said that she was out of his league... whatever that meant.

Destiny really couldn't hate Kiandre though. She would rather have had him tell the truth to her than lie to her, that was for sure.

The truth hurt, yeah, but a beautiful lie had hurt even more than that & Destiny did  not want to live with that.

"How did he reject you chica, if you don't mind me asking?" Valentina wanted to know, sitting her down on the wooden chair next to them.