21| You Just Messed Up With Your Destiny

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

"Yo, Kazenosuke!" Esmeralda called, so loud that she could have potentially waken up the dead. "I hope you ain't got nothin' on your schedule or anything, 'cause I'm challenging you to a BlackJack match right now."

Kazenosuke was chilling with about five of his homies on the table right in front of him, and he had just finished the half dreadful, half good BlackJack match with Kerazin.

Whilst Kerazin had gone off to talk to Kiandre & Sekani about something, Kazenosuke in the meantime had just stayed where he was because he couldn't be bothered to leave.

Kiandre was just too far.

Kazenosuke couldn't have been bothered to walk all the way there.

Actually, he was only like ten steps away but Kazenosuke was just kinda lazy like that.

He was chatting to his crew about which girls in the nightclub had looked the hottest— that was until Esmeralda had come to the scene with Janette, demanding Kazenosuke for a BlackJack match.

Without Kazenosuke's consent, Esmeralda had then sat down on the long razzmatazz coloured sofa located right opposite Kazenosuke, Kazenosuke just staring at her like she was a crazy person or something.

"You? BlackJack?" He repeated, before kissing his teeth. "Look, I ain't got time for no games, man."

"Esmeralda, this is a bad idea.."

"Shut up, Janette!"

Janette in the far distance who didn't really want to follow Esmeralda but had still done so anyway (because the girl hadn't really taken it well when her friends had said no to her) just rolled her eyes before walking off.

In the meantime, Esmeralda was deeply staring Kazenosuke down kinda like she wanted to hurt him or something, before literally shouting something at him again.

"And why's that, huh? Why don't you wanna verse me?" She had risen up from the sofa she was sitting on again, literally banging both of her hands on the table.

"'Cause I'm a girl, huh? 'Cause I'm black? What? You misogynistic now? You racist now?"

Kazenosuke wasn't black but he was an ethnic minority as well, so why Esmeralda was acting like Kazenosuke was being unfair towards her, Kazenosuke didn't know.