24| I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here

Incoming: Triple update (I'll try to anyway. I have a lot of free time)

 I have a lot of free time)

DESTINY

"There you are, girl. I've been looking for you everywhere. You OK? Why did you decide to pepper spray Kiandre?"

Destiny was still sitting outside of Same Difference, with people watching the fight coming into the nightclub as the fight was technically over now.

She had just seen Kerazin and Kiandre head over to the hospital, and that was when Destiny knew for sure that she had messed up.

Kazenosuke had talked to her earlier about the whole situation... kinda anyway. He had no idea that Kerazin & Kiandre were on their way to the hospital right now.

She hadn't replied to what Calista had said to her, only making Calista become even more concerned than before as she had sat down next to Destiny.

"Why did you pepper spray Kiandre?" She wanted to know. "I thought you liked him and everything. What happened out there?"

Destiny hadn't replied to what she had said though, because she was crazy embarrassed over what she had just done.

"He tried to kiss me, Calista, and I got scared!"

"So you pepper sprayed him?!" Calista condemned, which shut Destiny right up for good. "Look, Destiny, I know you're my best friend and everything but what you did was crazy stupid. What if Kiandre dies?"

Over pepper spray?

Seriously?

Impossible.

Was it?

Destiny didn't know, although she did feel crazy guilty, especially if the dude had died.

At least Calista hadn't asked the girl where she had even gotten the pepper spray from because Destiny honestly didn't even know the answer to that question.

She had just found it on the table. Same Difference was a crazy nightclub really. One could have found anything anywhere.

Because Destiny was so embarrassed, and she didn't want to be hated by anyone, especially Kiandre's homies (though Kerazin was really calm) she had insisted Calista to go home.

In other words, she wanted Calista to call Esmeralda and the rest of them to go home because Destiny was honestly done here and she didn't want to come back.

"What? Now? It's only like 7PM though. We still have five more hours."

"Just call Esmeralda already! For goodness sake, Calista! Just listen to simple instructions!"