14| Sisters Before Misters

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate Ryan Destiny & Keith Powers's beautiful relationship 👏🏾

DESTINY

"I just kinda thought that we had a connection, you know?" Destiny told her friends back at her house. "Guess not."

Like before the five of them had gone to Richard Gold to shop for Same Difference tonight, Destiny was locked up in her room with her friends, talking about her unfortunate situation with Kiandre.

Valentina & Calista were sitting down on her bed, Destiny was sitting down on her studying chair, Esmeralda was sitting down on the floor & Janette was sitting down on a pink pillow on the chair.

Because there was absolutely no way that the girl was getting her brand new trousers dirty on the dusty old carpet.

But obviously.

No offence to Destiny, before she had started losing it like she had almost always did when someone had insulted her, joking or not.

Destiny had to sneak her friends into her house (like before they had gone to the shops & McDonald's) because her mother didn't exactly know that they were in there. She had absolutely hated all of them, because she had believed that they were all bad influences on her, especially Esmeralda.

Destiny could see why.

And it wasn't unlike her to go against her mother's wishes, but not having her friends over (especially during the summer holiday) was stupid.

So Denise (Destiny's mother) just wanted her daughter to spend time with her siblings 24/7?

Not going to happen.

Destiny's friends had mattered too.

Family had mattered more than friends, but... Destiny had believed that both were equally important as she couldn't really have lived without any of them.

Destiny had been talking about Kiandre since her and her friends had been at home, so for precisely ten minutes now, and surprisingly, none of them had seemed to mind.

Yet.

All of her friends were pretty much ready for Same Difference tonight except her because she had kept on lamenting about the loss of Kiandre.