31| Y'all Just Messed With Da Wrong Dude

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

"Nah, man. I'm tellin' you, this concert is going to be lit!" MoStack had said to both A$AP Rocky & Dave in the car. "And with the three of us there, it's just finna be more lit. You know what I'm sayin'?"

Trevor, Kerazin and Destiny were on their way to Kazenosuke's mum's hospital, however they had encountered a bit of some problems on the way there.

The first problem was that Trevor had unintentionally gotten both of them lost, but even though he had claimed it to be by accident?

Kerazin and Destiny knew that it was on purpose instead.

The second problem was that whilst Trevor was making a U Turn to go the right way, his tyre had become flat...

And there wasn't anyone that could have helped them.

Kerazin had then asked Destiny if she could have gone on the side of the road, asking people for help, but no one seemed to have helped her.

Until she had seen a limo.

Richard Gold, aka the maker of the shop in which Destiny and her friends had gone to to shop for Same Difference two months ago, was driving the limousine.

And the people at the back?

Dave, MoStack and A$AP Rocky, on their way to a concert.

Richard had been driving them, but then Destiny had stopped him halfway, but none of the grime rappers at the back had even realised that she was there.

"Yo, Richard, why did you stop, man?!" Dave screamed. "We finna be late to this concert!"

They were running approximately five minutes late, because they had kind of been stuck in traffic on the way there, and Richard was really doing all of their heads in.

"We seem to have encountered some unexpected problem and—"

"I don't wanna hear no words," Dave had interrupted, shutting Richard up by holding his finger up. "Just solve the problem and get us to our concert before we sue you as our limo driver. Understand?"

Richard had nodded, telling all three of them that he would have sorted out the problem ASAP, whilst staring at A$AP Rocky in the process.

"Not funny, bro. Hurry up," A$AP Rocky yakked. "We ain't got time for this, bro!"

Richard had left the limousine, yelling at Destiny for what she had done.