4| It's Like That, Y'all

Was meant to update tomorrow, but I've been feeling super inspired by this book lately so here ya go! xoxo :)

DESTINY

Destiny & Kiandre were finally alone at last.

She genuinely felt as though this day would have never come.

Although Destiny must have been daydreaming hard or something because Kiandre literally had to click his fingers right in front of her face to get her (full) attention again.

"Destiny," Kiandre echoed, staring her down. "You OK? You keep staring at me for no apparent reason."

Oh, there was a reason alright.

She loovved you.

But that wasn't really what Destiny was focused on right now.

Kiandre was way taller than her, Jesus Christ.

Destiny sereniity had to look up to meet the guy, as she was like three to five inches shorter than him. Kiandre was literally the walking definition of the Eiffel Tower.

But she still liked him, regardless of their height difference.

Destiny?

Pfft. Destiny didn't even know that she was staring at Kiandre.

She knew very well that she was staring; but she didn't know that she was staring at him long and hard enough to actually freak the guy out.

He probably thought she was some psychopath or something right now... but she wasn't.

"Yeah, I'm fine! I was just...." she needed a word that weren't the words 'admiring his face'. "Stunned."

That was better.

As Destiny had suspected, Kiandre was confused as hell.

He had raised an eyebrow at her kind of suspiciously, before laughing to himself & asking her why she was stunned in the first place.

Jesus. Even his laugh was cute.

He didn't have perfect teeth, but he nearly did.