3| It's Not Fate, It's Destiny

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

"Nah, bro, I'm tellin' you, tonight is going to be lit," Sekani whispered to Kiandre. "This nightclub is going to be off the hook! We seriously can't miss it."

Sekani was talking to Kiandre in the far distance, with Destiny clandestinely watching them behind a clothes rack.

She had just discovered kind of recently that Kiandre was at the shops with his cousin Sekani, & obviously, because the girl couldn't actually talk to him yet:

A) because Sekani was there and
B) Destiny couldn't even talk to Kiandre properly anyway, whether people were with him or not

She therefore decided to hide behind somewhere, contemplating talking to Kiandre when the time was right.

Oh god, why does Sekani have to be here? Destiny thought to herself in annoyance. He's so annoying.

It was clear that the two of them didn't get along. They didn't, more than anything. Destiny's thoughts had revealed everything.

The reason that they hadn't gotten along (most of the time anyway) was mainly because Destiny was the reason Sekani had gotten an F in his science project the other day.

Sekani had worked so dang hard for his science project, only for Destiny to accidentally ruin it by toppling over a Bunsen Burner that was on.

Even though it was by accident, Sekani had truly believed that it was on purpose. This was exactly two years ago though, with Sekani & Destiny being sworn enemies since.

He had even moved down a set in science. He was so pissed at Destiny that he forced Kiandre to block her on his phone and never speak to her again, but Kiandre refused.

Sekani was light skinned, & his hair was in high top braids. How him and Kiandre were cousins, Destiny didn't know, as they weren't even the same race to begin with.

Kiandre was from California, but Sekani was from South Korea. He was half Korean and half Egyptian. His father was Korean but his mother was Egyptian. Sekani also had nice hazel eyes, almost perfect teeth and freckles everywhere.

Today, him & Kiandre were nearly wearing the same thing to be honest: navy sleeveless hoodie, a white long sleeved top with their name on it in neon rainbow writing, jeans and trainers.

Kiandre was wearing jeans.

Sekani on the other hand was wearing tracksuit bottoms, because Kiandre truly believed that wearing a tracksuit outside (unless jogging or anything similar) was unholy, goodness knew why.