34| Catch Me If You Can

Same Difference update marathon coming through! I've nearly finished the book, so I might as well just finish it.

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

"Kazenosuke. Wake up. We're going to be late for church."

It was Sunday morning now and Destiny and her family were getting reading to go to church.

Denise had accidentally overslept by half an hour, so everyone was therefore half an hour late.

Although it didn't really matter if they were late though, as their church had always started with praise and worship, but it was still important for them to go.

As Denise had absolutely hated missing that.

Everybody in the house was ready except Kazenosuke, which was what Destiny was actually very worried about.

Denise had told her to hurry up and that with Destiny telling her one second and that she would have been on her way shortly, she just had to wake up Kazenosuke.

Saying that, she had then gone over to Kazenosuke's room, although Israel's room realistically speaking, pretty much telling him to wake up but he didn't seem to be responding to her or anything.

"Kazenosuke."

No response.

Then again.

"Kazenosuke?"

She had been tapping him with the duvet covered the whole time, so she had then decided to remove the duvet cover completely, to at least find out why Kazenosuke hadn't replied and all that.

When Kazenosuke wasn't there, Destiny had freaked out a lot.

It was even worse because he had used Treyvonetta's teddy bear as well as a pillow to disguise himself, but now Destiny was really confused.

He's not there? Destiny had thought to herself after she had seen all of this happen. Where could he be then?

He wasn't dead.

He was just missing, literally.

Denise had told Destiny to hurry up and get in the car, as that was where everybody was right now, besides Candi Rose.

"Mum," Destiny had whispered in her quietest voice ever, which was usually done when she was really worried or embarrassed about something.