25| Everything Is Not As It Seems

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

"Same Difference?! Same flipping Difference?"

"Mum, I didn't mean to!"

"No!" Denise shouted. "You disobeyed me. You lied to me. You're grounded, Destiny. For good!"

Destiny had just arrived home from Same Difference, and her mother was not happy with her, at all.

In fact, she was so unhappy that when Destiny had arrived home, as soon as she had opened the door, she had stopped to see her mum standing there, absolutely furious as she was stomping her foot and crossing her arms at the same time.

Now Destiny had rarely gotten into trouble, but she knew she had messed up, big time.

It was even worse for her because she had lied this whole time about where she was going: she had said that she was going to Valentina's parents' anniversary party but that was far off from the truth. 

Like, yeah.

Denise knew that she wasn't going there and everything, but she had absolutely no idea that Destiny was going off to Same Difference.

Same Difference of all places?

Terrorist attacks like that had rarely happened though, if anything. That was just an unfortunate situation of being in the wrong place at the completely wrong time.

Destiny's siblings were on the stairs watching, but she couldn't have been bothered to tell them to go away, because they weren't laughing at her or anything.

They had actually felt really bad for her.

Minus Treyvonetta.

She didn't really like her.

"I didn't know that there was going to be a terrorist attack, mum!" Destiny cried, and she was really crying too. She hadn't even cried this much when Kiandre had rejected her.

But Denise didn't want to hear it. Terrorist attack or not, that had still given Destiny no right to go to Same Difference tonight.

Denise had no words for her daughter really. She had just told her to go upstairs, with Destiny arguing on many reasons why she shouldn't have done that...