27| & What Part Of Leave Kazenosuke Alone Don't You Understand, Destiny?

☆ KAZENOSUKE ☆

KAZENOSUKE

Wow.

Kiandre's really dead?

And it's all my fault?

I find it hard to believe but it's true.

I'm a murderer.

Destiny couldn't have stopped thinking thoughts like this to herself, even after Kazenosuke had yelled at her before storming out of the room.

She had even wanted to cry over the thought of losing Kiandre but she didn't, because when she wanted to do that, Kerazin had sat down right next to her, before asking her if she was OK.

Destiny was initially supposed to repeat sixth form again, but Denise didn't really find it necessary for her to do that because her grades were cool.

All of her friends except Esmeralda had gone to the same university as her, including Kerazin, Terrence and newly revealed Kazenosuke.

Whilst Destiny was taking Computer Science along with Kerazin, Terrence and now Kazenosuke, Calista and Janette were taking Sociology and Valentina was taking Spanish instead.

Right now though, Destiny was annoyed at herself for getting Kazenosuke to yell at her in front of the entire class..

But she was even more annoyed at herself for killing Kiandre and not knowing about it until now.

"Hey," Kerazin whispered, when he had sat down next to her. He was going to put an arm around her but then stopped after he had remembered that he didn't even like her romantically to begin with.

"You OK?"

Destiny didn't reply to that question, she had just looked at Kerazin straight in the eyes, Kerazin doing the same thing with her.

"What do you think, Kerazin? Kazenosuke literally just yelled at me in front of the entire class."

Kerazin turned red at that slightly, before muttering the word 'right' to her, then instantaneously apologising to her for asking her that question.

Kerazin was honestly such a chill guy, and Destiny had loved him for it, but not in that way.

As friends.