10| Just Keep Walkin' Man, Keep Walkin'. Ain't No Time For Talkin'

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

"Chica, you didn't have to do all that," Janette had explained to Esmeralda. "Imagine how poor Kiandre had felt. You wouldn't want Trevor and Kazenosuke harassing you for rejecting Kiandre, would you? Assuming that you were Destiny and you had friendzoned Kiandre and not the other way around."

Janette, Calista and Esmeralda had just left Richard Gold now, and were now chilling in Esmeralda's pink Cadillac, talking about what had happened between Esmeralda and Kiandre.

Janette and Esmeralda were at the front whilst Calista was at the back because the car had belonged to Esmeralda anyway—- not that she had deserved to drive because of the way she had treated Kiandre, but she was the only one who could drive in the group so...

It was her or nothin'.

They had been waiting in front of McDonald's for quite a while now, which was where Valentina and Destiny had gone to to get some lunch.

Calista, Janette & Esmeralda had gone there earlier whilst Valentina and Destiny were in Richard Gold, and now it was time to wait for them.

The three of them would have gone in there again but who bought McDonald's for themselves twice in one day?

Trevor & Kazenosuke were Kiandre's two best friends from school.

Kiandre had two other best friends as well called Terrance & Kerazin, but Trevor and Kazenosuke were closer to him.

Much closer to him.

For some reason, Kiandre was way more popular on social media than at school, but it was probably because of Kassandra— as much as Kiandre had hated to admit it, his sister was pretty darn popular online.

"'Poor Kiandre'?" Esmeralda scoffed. "Pfft, girl, don't give me that. I was just correcting him for his very very stupid mistake of friendzoning Destiny."

"True but now Kiandre's going to think that Destiny's super desperate," Calista pointed out. "What if he has a completely different opinion on Destiny now because of you? Ever taken that into consideration?"

For some reason, Esmeralda laughed her head off at that statement coming from her friend.

Staring at each other blankly, Janette and Calista shrugged their shoulders at each other simultaneously before turning to face Esmeralda again.