6| Ya Win Some, Ya Lose Some

A slightly longer chapter this time... you'll soon find out why.

Enjoy! :)

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

"And what in tarnation is going on here?"

Destiny & Kassandra had just finished their argument with each other, with Destiny's friends as well as Sekani and Kiandre getting involved.

The fight didn't start off serious but it had ended up quite serious when Esmeralda had pushed Kassandra to the wall, because she was so ticked off at Kassandra taunting Destiny.

Kassandra had done the same thing... but things had only gotten worse from there because now a staff member (Richard Gold himself) was involved, so they were all in deep trouble now, no doubt about that.

When Richard had asked them what had been happening, they had all talked over each other like crazy.

He had then silenced everybody by blowing his whistle—- goodness knew why he had one in the first place but he did, and the whistle was so loud that it could have made one completely deaf.

"One at a time please," he ordered. "You," he pointed to Kassandra. "What happened?"

For goodness sake.

Why ask Kassandra what happened?

She was just going to tell Richard, and lie to him for that matter, that Destiny had started everything, even though she didn't.

And that was what Kassandra unsurprisingly did.

She never knew when to keep her big mouth shut, and she never knew when to tell the truth.

She did know how to tell the truth... just not regarding her enemies.

If that had made sense anyway.

"She started it," Kassandra sneered, pointing to Destiny. "She started everything."

Destiny scoffed, with her friends arguing with Kassandra in the meantime.

"Are you seriously going to believe a word this idiot is sayin' right now?" Destiny whispered to Richard. "I did nothing of the sort."

But Richard didn't say anything.

He had just eyed Destiny, hard.