9| Your Loss, Just Sayin', Destiny's Amazing & I Ain't Playin'

☆ DESTINY ☆

DESTINY

Mistake?

What the heck did Sekani mean by that?

Even more importantly...

Why was Sekani saying something nice about Destiny?

Absolutely nothing had made sense to Kiandre right now, and he didn't really know why either.

"What do you mean by I made a mistake rejecting Destiny?" Kiandre wanted to know. "And I thought you hated her. Why are you suddenly saying nice things about her? What's going on?"

Sekani didn't even answer the first question to be honest, there were too many things to say. He had answered the second question though, but he had kept it short and sweet.

Just like him.

Minus the sweet bit.

"Maybe Destiny just ain't as bad as I thought she was, my brother, is that bad?"

It wasn't bad, it was just weird.

Sekani being nice to Destiny was like... oh Kiandre didn't know?

Kassandra being nice to Destiny.

It just didn't really make any sense whatsoever.

Kiandre didn't say anything much as he was just lowkey suspicious on why Sekani had suddenly changed his mind about Destiny.

"Y'all know anything about this, sis?" Kiandre had asked her, when Kassandra had walked into their conversation at the perfect time.

"Yes," Kassandra answered. "The idiot stupidly made a deal with Valentina that he'd be nicer to Destiny if Valentina shuts up about his age at Same Difference tonight. He wants to go but he's underage."

That was actually a really good deal, come to think of it.

It was about time Sekani had forgiven Destiny for accidentally tipping over a Bunsen Burner and giving the guy an F in his science project anyway.

It wasn't on purpose, and it was over two years ago now. Sekani really needed to let it go already.

"Does Destiny know about this?"