Chapter 24

Calla

So it's been two months since we been in hiding and things have been going pretty well. Except for the being pregnant part, that really sucks for me. The morning sickness has finally kicked in and it wasn't fun at all, constantly moaning and groaning isn't how I want to wake up in the morning but what can you do? Another thing is that Harry has been acting strange, very strange.

He's been on the alert for weeks now and I haven't got the slightest clue on why but knowing him it must be serious. When I woke up the morning he was gone, he didn't come back for a few hours and when he did I confronted him about it and he completely ignored me saying that I worry too much. I do worry a lot but it's because I care. The boys have also noticed his weird behavior but just brushes it off, saying that he's on his man period.

Whatever that means.

I on the other hand was not just going to let it go. Right now he was on a run and I am sitting on the couch waiting for him to get back, I'm going to figure out what's going on. I nervously play with my fingers as I patiently waited for him to come back and not a few seconds later he came through the door. He was wearing black sweatpants with a matching hoodie, his hair was in two small buns while the rest hung down in the back. Once he noticed me on the couch he took out his earbuds.

"Hey love." He said taking off his hoodie leaving him bare.

"Hi." I say not trying to stare at his glorious six pack.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked furrowing his eye brows, I laughed bitterly.

"I don't know you tell me." I say and he narrows his eyes.

"Everything is fine." He tried to assure me but I wasn't having it.

"No Harry everything isn't fine, if everything was fine you wouldn't be so distant and cold towards me." I stand up crossing my arms.

"I'm not being distant or cold." He denies and I growl.

"W-Why are y-you lying?" I ask and he growls loudly.

"DAMMIT CALLA I'M NOT LYING!" He yelled and I jumped a little.

"Woah what's going on here?" Liam asks as he enters the room, the boys following close behind.

"Nothing we were just talking." He whispers and I roll my eyes.

"Well it sure in hell doesn't sound like talking." Liam says suspiciously.

"Whatever." Harry starts to walk away.

"See? Everytime I confront you all you do is walk away and avoid it!" I scream making all the boys eyes widen.

Harry stops dead in his tracks and slowly turns around to face me.

"Listen, I'm not avoiding anything. Nothing is wrong and if you can't except that then that's on you. I don't have to explain anything to you and if I did it's not like you'll understand anyways." He says.

I scoff, "What's that suppose to mean?" I ask obviously offended and he chuckles.

"Well Calla you aren't exactly the brightest person in the room." He tells me and my heart stops.

D-Did he just call me dumb?

"Are you calling me dumb?" I ask feeling tears start to form.

"I wouldn't say dumb but more like inexperienced." He explains.

"Woah mate I think you need to relax." Liam says.

"What? I'm just telling the truth and the truth does hurt." He grins.

"Harry you're out of control." Louis asks standing in front of Harry.

"Am I? All I want to do is catch this bastard and kill him but everyone keeps slowing me down." He growls and I whimper in fear.

"We're not trying to slow you down, we're trying to help you." Liam explains and Harry rolls his eyes.

"Feels like I'm dragging you along." He scoffs. What is wrong with him?

"Harry you're stressed so you're not thinking straight, that's why you were mean to Calla." Liam tries to reason with him.

"I'm not being mean!" He yells.

"You kinda are." Niall whispers from behind me and Harry gives him a threatening growl.

"Harry," Liam starts, "Maybe this is one of those times when I should take over." Harry's eyes widen.

"Takeover." Harry repeats.

"Until you feel better." Liam reasons.

Harry scoffs, "I'm the alpha Liam and I don't think so." He growls getting in a fighting stance.

Liam's eyes widen in shock but do the same.

"Don't do this Harry." Liam says not wanting to fight his friend.

Oh my god are they going to fight?

"Harry...Think about what you're doing right now." Niall says in concern. Harry ignores him, keeping his eyes trained on Liam.

Harry wouldn't fight Liam.

Would he?

"Okay enough is enough." Niall speaks up and he goes to stand between Harry and Liam.

"It's all happening, right now just like that asshole said." Niall states.

"What's just like he said?" Harry asks referring to my stalker.

"He said that he was going to break you, he said that he wanted to destroy you and it's working." Niall frowns.

"Yeah but-" Harry starts.

"And it's happened you've been acting mean for weeks." Niall tells him.

"I-I have?" Harry ask in disbelief.

Niall points to Liam and Louis.

"You did tell us yesterday not to stop and help that deer that got caught in a trap yesterday." Louis says.

"You also threw a lamp at the wall in blind rage...Scaring Calla." Liam also points out.

"And worst of all you yelled at Calla." Niall places a hand on his shoulder.

"Y-You think that I was being mean? He asks Niall and he nods.

"Totally! But don't feel bad you can't help it, it's your stress." Niall says.

"Guys do you all think I'm being mean?" Harry asks us.

"I wouldn't say mean but you were acting like an evil prick." Louis says.

"You're letting him get to you and in doing so you're starting to become a monster yourself mate." Niall says and Harry growls.

"Don't listen to him Harry, no one thinks you're evil but once we get this bastard-" Liam was cut off.

"Unless it's too late, good Harry might be gone forever." Niall suggests.

"I'M NOT EVIL!" Harry screams his canines coming out. We all stare at him in fear and concern.

"Or...Maybe I am." He says his eyes full or remorse. He slowly backs away from us and runs out the door.

"Harry come back!" Liam calls out for him but it was too late, we all watched as he shifted into his black wolf and headed in the forest.

//

This was so intense. What do you guys think is wrong with Harry?
Sorry I took a few days with the update, I had to re-write it like five times to get it right. ❤