Chapter 51

Harry

"I'm not playing! Grab your shit and get in the car." I order them but they all just stared at me not moving an inch which made me growl in frustration.

"Harry are you absolutely sure you saw them coming?" Liam asks for the fifth fucking time.

"Listen, when I was driving down the street I spotted two black cars around the corner and two wolves hiding in an alley. So yes Liam, I'm pretty fucking sure!" I snap and his eyes widen.

"What the hell? How did they even find us!?" Louis growls pacing back and forth.

"I don't know but it doesn't matter. All that matters is getting Calla safe so go grab your stuff!" I tell them again.

"Well did they follow you back?" Niall asks and I shake my head.

"No but it still could be risky." I warn him.

"I think we should just wait." He says and I let out a deep growl.

"Are you fucking insane? You want us to wait here when potentially they could be on their way here now as we speak!" I shout and Calla flinches.

"I know mate but they didn't follow you here so they don't exactly know where they are, all they know is that we're in human territory." He explains and Liam and Louis nod in agreement.

"You have a point but I don't wanna risk it." I clench my fists.

"I know you do but if we leave know where will we go? We don't have another back up plan Harry and we can't go home." Liam points out.

"Fuck!" I yell. "Okay we will stay but only because we don't have anywhere else to go but if there is one sign of trouble then we are out of here. Understand?" I say and they nod their heads.

"Good I guess you guys can go unpack but stay on high alert just in case." I point my finger at them and they take their stuff and head back to their rooms.

"Calla I want you to stay close to me okay?" I tell her and she nods her head.

"Okay Har-bear." She smiles.

"Good girl."

//

It's been a few hours since I came back to the cabin and let me tell you that I'm on edge and it wasn't even nightfall yet. Sighing I look over to Calla who was sleeping peacefully on the loveseat next to Liam who had his arms wrapped around her waist in a protective manner.

I trust him.

Louis and Niall were knocked out on the kitchen counter. Why they were on the counter I couldn't tell you. I start to close my eyes in tiredness when all of a sudden a loud bang was heard from outside the cabin which made everyone jump.

"What the hell was that?! Liam shouts looking around the room.

"Shit!" I hiss running to the door. I open it to see the bridge in flames. Looking around it stood the two wolves who I spotted in the alley earlier but no sign of him. Of course he would send his warriors to do his dirty work, he couldn't risk the chance of being caught.

Smart.

Closing the door I turn to the others who looked at me in fear.

"We have to go. Now." I command and everyone was about to scramble back to their rooms probably about to grab their stuff but I stopped them.

"No forget your stuff just get to the car." I tell them and they all rush out the door but I stop Calla.

"You're sticking with me." I tell her and she nods her head. I grab her hand and lead her to my office. Opening my drawer I take out my father's map and shoved it into my back pocket and then running back into the living room and out the door. When we made it to the car his wolves were growling and snarling out Liam who was throwing rocks at them. I rush over to the car and place Calla in the front seat while the boys were piled in the back.

"Stay here." I tell her and close the car door. I run to where Liam was standing.

"Liam it's no use let's go!" I shout and he turns around and starts to walk towards me but as soon as he took a step forward he was tackled by the wolves and thrown into the water.

"LIAM!" I scream. I look over to the wolves who gave me a smirk. Growling at them I was about to shift but a voice stopped me.

"Hazza we have to go!" Niall yells from the car but I shake my head.

"No! I'm not leaving him!" I say.

"We have no choice! If we stay we fucking die!" He shouts and I growl and take one more look at the lake in search of Liam.

But he never came back up.

Taking a deep breath I turn around and hop in the car. Starting the engine I look at the window seeing the two wolves retreating into the woods.

Why didn't they follow us?

Shaking my head I start the engine and take off down the dirt road.

Never looking back.

//

What happened to Liam?