Chapter 43

Calla

"I just don't understand why you didn't let me kill the little shit!" Harry growls plopping down on the bed letting out a huff.

What is he two?

"Because he's your friend." I tell him and he gives me a look.

"He's a dick that's what he is." He grumbles crossing his arms.

Yup he's definitely two.

"Relax he was just messing with you." I try to reason with him.

"No he just likes to piss me off for no reason." He tells me and I sigh.

"Maybe if you're a little more nice to him he wouldn't mess with you as much." I suggest and he chuckles humorously.

"I'm sorry, have we met? I'm Harry. I'm not nice to people." He gives me a fake smile.

"But you're nice to me." I frown and he grabs me by the waist.

"And only you." He tries to give me a peck on the lips but I pull back and he gives me a confused look. He wants to be mean to his friend then he's not getting anything from me.

"You don't get any kisses." I say sternly and he gives me a taunting smile.

"Oh and why is that darling?" He asks.

"Because you're being mean." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"You're fucking shitting me right?" He scoffs in disbelief.

"I'm not shitting you." I say firmly trying to remain collected.

"Okay fine what do I have to do to make it up to you?" I think for a minute.

"You'll do anything?" I ask.

"Anything." He nods his head.

"Apologize to Niall." I say.

"Anything but that." He refuses and I gasp at his behavior.

"You just said you'll do anything!" I throw my hands up in the air and he watches me in amusement.

"Calla...I love you, I really do but there is no way in hell I am apologizing to that idiot." He turns away again about to walk out the room but I stop him.

"I want a divorce!" I claim and he stops walking turning to me with an amused expression.

"A divorce?" He questions and I nod my head in confirmation.

"We're not even married Calla." He laughs.

"W-Well we're mates and that is k-kinda like being married! I think. So if you don't go apologize to Niall right now then we're done." I tell him and he just stares at me looking bored.

"Well I'll see you in court darling!" He turns away for the third time.

"If you don't apologize then I'll never have sex with you again." I threaten and he was quick to turn back around.

"Okay let's go!" He marches over to me and drags me out the door and I follow him out with a smile on my face.

I win.