Chapter 5

Harry

Me and Calla were asleep in bed when we heard a cry come from her room.

"I'll get her." I told Calla pecking her on the head and getting out of bed.

"T-Thank you." She mumbled closing her eyes.

I headed down the hall to her room and saw that she had dropped her pacifier, I cooed and took her in my arms.

"Aww is that why you're so fussy darling, you dropped this?" I picked up the pacifier and placed it back in her mouth. She started to happily suck which made me smile.

"All better cupcake? Yeah?" I sat down in the rocking chair and slowly started to rock us back and forth.

She stared at me with curiosity in her eyes, she gets that from her mother.

"You look just like your mother baby, so beautiful." I said stroking her cheek softly.

I looked at the pink clock that sat on her nightstand.

3:25 AM

I huffed and looked back down at the little bundle of joy in my arms and frowned.

"It's still early babe, you have to go back to sleep." I picked her up and laid her back in the crib. Her eyes started to flutter shut and I just watched in awe.

"Did she go back to sleep?" A sleepy voice asked from the doorway. I turned around and saw Calla in her white robe and slippers.

"She's almost there." I stated and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"She always did look cute when she sleeps." Calla giggled and I joined her.

"Yeah I think she gets that from you." Calla scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I was young! Don't judge me." She mumbled. I shook my head in amusement.

"You still are my love." I told her.

"Yeah but now times are different." She pointed out and I nodded in agreement.

Times were different, we aren't in any danger or on the run anymore. I think we have finally found some kind of peace. I never thought I would have this. Never.

"You know I'd never thought we'd come this far." She smiled looking at the baby in front of us.

"Me neither." It was quiet for a few minutes until all of a sudden cries were heard. Me and Calla both looked at each other and laughed.

"I guess we got all too romantic on her." Calla yawned.

"Don't worry baby, daddy's got you." I say picking her back up.

I shoot up from the bed in a cold sweat and look around only to see Calla sleep beside me. I take a deep breath trying to calm down from the dream I just had.

It wasn't real.

I groaned and stared at the ceiling in confusion. What the hell is happening?

"H-Harry are you okay?" Calla mumbled as her eyes fluttered open in concern.

"I'm okay baby, I just had a dream that's all." I tell her.

"Do y-you w-wanna talk about it?" She asked trying to comfort me.

I thought about it for a few seconds and shook my head. I can't.

"No."

//

Sorry for the short chapter.

More to come soon!