Chapter 58

Liam

What seemed like an eternity me and the boys managed to get Calla to the pack hospital. I tried calling Harry but no answer which was making me and Calla worried. We need him right now. Calla needs him right now. Currently I was seated next to Calla who was on the hospital bed crying her eyes out. We have been here for hours and still no word from Harry and Calla's contractions were hitting her.

Hard.

I held onto her hand when another contraction hit her which made her cry out my name.

"L-Liam! It hurts!" She whimpers in pain, squeezing my hand.

"I know darling I know, it will all be over soon. Just breath in and out." I try to soothe her the best I can.

"W-Where is H-Harry?" She asks her eyes closed.

"I-I don't know love but I'm sure he'll will be here soon." I tell her and look over at the clock on the wall.

11:00 P.M.

It was still early meaning she should start to push in about forty-five minutes. I'm just worried that her body wouldn't be able to handle the pressure.

"Okay love I'm going to inform the boys on what's going on, I'll be right back." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"No, no, no, please don't leave me." She begs and I feel my heart break.

"You'll be okay love it will be quick okay?" I tell her and she nods her head in defeat.

"Good girl." I kiss her forehead and walk into the waiting room where I see the boys, Gemma, and Anne waiting anxiously in their seats. Once Louis sees me he immediately stands up.

"How is she?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Not so good, she's in a lot of pain." I tell them.

"Fuck! Where the hell is Harry?" Louis grunts.

"I don't know but he needs to get here quick because Calla is loosing her mind." I say and Gemma let's out a sob.

"This is terrible!" She cries and Louis eyes widen and rushes over to her side.

"Shh darling, everything will be alright." He hushes her.

"I've sent him a bunch of messages but still no reply." Niall says and I groan.

"Okay just keep me posted, I have to go back in there with Calla." I inform them.

"Okay tell her that we're thinking about her." Anne smiles and I nod.

"I will." I say and walk back into Calla's room. I see her clutching her stomach in an immense amount of pain.

"FUCK!" She screams out which startles both me and the nurses.

"Hey, hey, look at me love." I try to get her to focus on me but she shook her head quickly.

"I'm n-not g-going to make it Liam." She tells me with teary eyes.

"Yes you are Cal don't talk like that." I tell her in all seriousness.

"I need Harry." She whispers.

"I know." I say and she lets out another scream, this one louder then the last.

"Ahhh!" She throws her head back.

"Where the hell is the doctor?" I growl looking at the nurses.

"She should be here any minute now." A nurse tells me and as if on cue doctor Macy walks in with a chart in her hand.

"I'm here beta Liam." She says and I nod.

"The Luna is only three centimeters along and she has to be at least ten before she can start pushing." She tells me and I frown.

"She's in too much pain." I say rubbing Calla's hand in comfort.

"I know but we can't give her anything strong or else it'll slow down the process, I'm afraid she'll just have to push through."

"So there's nothing I can do?" I ask really out of options.

"The only thing that can help soothe the pain is the Alpha being here to keep her calm but until he comes I'm afraid you'll have to keep her relaxed." She gives me a sad smile and walks out the room. I sigh and look over to Calla who had tears streaming down her face.

"Love please don't cry, I can't stand to see you cry. I know it hurts darling but you just gotta hang in their until Harry gets here, okay?" I tell her and she nods.

"L-Liam?" She asks.

"Yes love?" She stares at me with puffy eyes before she spoke.

"I need you to promise me something." She tells me. I nod my head rapidly.

"Anything." I say.

"If I don't make it out of this I want you to tell Harry that I-I l-love him... Tell him that I forgive him for everything he did. That I'm sorry for all the things I said about him. I just want him to know that no matter what he does I wouldn't love him less. P-Promise me that you'll tell him." She whispers and I shake my head in denial, my own tears starting to form.

"No. I'm not going to promise that because you are going to be just fine." I say and she shakes her head.

"Liam please." She pleads with me and I let out a shaky breath.

"O-Okay. I promise." I tell her.

"T-Thank y-you. I-I love you Liam...You and the boys, I love you all so damn much." She sobs.

"We all love you too darling." I kiss her palm and look over to the clock again.

11: 30 P.M.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair in worry.

Harry where are you?

//

I'm crying!