Chapter 40

Harry

"Roll it right prick!" I hear a voice yell from what seems to be coming from the living room. I groan and look at the clock on the nightstand.

6:20 A.M.

Fuck.

I swear to god it is too early for their bullshit. I get out of bed silently not trying to wake Calla up and walk out the room. I walk down the hallway and turn the corner only to find all the boys gathered in the living room...Smoking.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I ask startling them.

"Oh hey Hazza." Niall nervously laughs but I give him a blank expression clearly not amused.

"Why the hell are you guys smoking when you now I have a bad history with drugs?" I growl and they all cower in fear except Louis who was looking down at him phone clearly not bothered by the situation.

"Look mate I tried to talk them out of it but it's been a while since well you know got high." Liam walks up to me.

"Excuse me Liam?" I growl.

"Um I mean this is a bad idea and we shouldn't have done it." He says submissively and I nod my head in approval.

"Good answer. Clean this up." I say

"But Harrry." Niall whines.

"Now." I command.

"Yes Alpha." They all say in unison and start to clear the table. I shake my head and turn around. Once I'm back in my room I look over to Calla to see her laying on her back, little snores leaving her mouth. I smiled at her sleepy state and gave her a kiss on the cheek making her stir.

"H-Harry." She mumbles.

"I'm right here darling go back to sleep." I whisper and she nods.

When I'm positive that's she's out I open my drawer and pull out a syringe and no it's not any drugs in it but it prevents me from taking any.

Friday September 19, 2015

"So mate you wanna go out with us tonight?" Niall asks taking a drag of his cigarette.

"I'm good." I shake my head.

"Oh come on! You haven't been out with us in forever." He whines.

"I'm sure there's a reason why." I roll my eyes and continue to read my book.

"You've been cooped up in this house for weeks mate, don't you think you should get out and have some fun?" Louis suggest and I groan.

"For the last time guys I'm good." I tell them and they shake their heads

"Okay if you say so." He says and him and Niall stand up and exit the room. I place the book down on the side of me and sigh.

I haven't been out in a while since the whole 'bonfire incident' which was a few years ago. I was now Alpha and I had real duties now which didn't consist of partying every night and getting drunk. I was sixteen back then and now I'm twenty, I grew up. I didn't need anything to satisfy my needs not even a mate. Although I have been craving a blunt but I had to resist for my own sake but let me tell you that is was so fucking hard. I stare at the drawer in deep thought if I should open it or not, all kind of different scenarios played through my head if I decided to smoke or not.

Fuck this! I need my insulin. I get off the bed and walk into the bathroom opening my medicine cabinet revealing a syringe full of insulin. I usually don't take it unless I'm feeling dizzy or out of breath but in this case I felt needy and angry with myself so I guess an injection was the way to go. I grab the syringe and walk out of the bathroom, I take a seat on the bed and lift up my shirt. Carefully I inject the needle in the middle of my stomach. I don't wince because I am used to the procedure, after I'm done I throw the empty syringe in the trash and take a deep breath.

"Fuck me." I say to myself as I feel the drug starting to take over.

'Just do it' My conscious tells me.

'They won't know'

I groan trying to ignore the persuasive voice in my head. One part of me says to just smoke it but the other part tells me to walk away.

"Don't do it Harry." I start to anxiously tap my foot on the floor. Taking a glance at the drawer once again I hesitantly place my hand on the small knob and pull it open slightly.

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

"Screw it!" I give in and pick up the brown stick.

I shake my head at the foggy memory and look back over at the nightstand.

7:30 A.M.

I sighed in relief knowing that Calla wouldn't be up any time soon. That should give me some time to start thinking about making a baby room. I wanted something different not just your average baby room, it had to be special because Calla was very special to me. The hardest part was not knowing the gender, I would have to take her into town to get a check up but knowing that was human territory we would have to be very careful with our temper because if we get mad or upset we'd shift on the spot and lord knows that would be a disaster. I'm pretty sure that Calla would fit in just fine since she doesn't really shift often and she's not a violent person. It's funny to think that my innocent baby could be capable of such unspeakable things.

She's too pure

Too naive

Too...Perfect

"Har-bear?" A sleep voice mumbles. I look down to see Calla giving me a confused look.

Speak of the devil.

"Morning baby." I smile.

"M-Morning, what were you thinking about?" She asks and I give her a smirk.

"Wanna go see if daddy's gonna have a baby girl or boy?"

//

Snap we're about to find out the gender y'all! What do you guys think it will be? 🍼