Chapter 12

Harry

I wake up when I hear a scream from beside me, I look over and see Calla twisting and turning. It looks like she's having an nightmare.

"Cal? Baby wake up." I shake her shoulders. She quickly shoots up and looks around the room with wide eyes.

"Hey it's okay baby it's just me and you." I tell her. She looks at me as if I was a stranger.

"H-Harry?" She asks to see if I was really in front of her.

"Yes baby it's me, it's Harry." I smile and she jumps into my arms.

"I-I s-sorry t-that m-me y-yelled at you." She cried into my arms.

"It's okay baby, I know you didn't mean to." I tell her and she pulls back with a sad expression.

"Y-You h-have t-to p-punish me." My eyes widen at her request.

Punish her?

"No baby I'm not going to punish you, I forgive you love." She shakes her head and gets off the bed, I sit on the edge following each of her movements.

"No, I need to show y-you h-how sorry I-I am." She got on her knees in front of me and started to pull down my boxers.

Is she gonna...

"Baby you don't have to...Fuck." I moan as she started to suck the head of my cock. She bobbed her head up and down on my shaft and let me tell you that I couldn't contain my moans, thank god my room was soundproof.

"Fuck baby." I tangle my hands in her hair, pulling it gently.

She moans in response and takes more of me into her mouth. I throw my head back and groan.

"You look so good with your little mouth wrapped around me angel." I tell her pushing her head down to take more of me. She gagged but continued sucking.

She is definitely forgiven.

She started to bob her head even faster which made me tighten my grip on her hair.

"F-Fuck Calla, I'm gonna cum." I warn her as I was reaching my climax. She started to play with my balls and that was all it took for me to explode. I groaned loudly as my load shot down her throat. Calla removed her mouth off my cock with a pop, her mouth was full of my cum. She looked me in the eye as she swallowed it, I moaned at the sight and pulled her on my lap. I roughly started to kiss her, she moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. I started to suck on her bottom lip which caused her to grind on me, I pulled back and looked at her with dark eyes.

"You wanna get punished baby?" I growled and she nodded her head.

"I'll show you how naughty girls get punished." I told her and took her off my lap, flipping her on all fours.

//

After a few hours of rough sex Calla fell back asleep and I'm pretty sure she is going to be really sore when she wakes back up. I smirk as I look down at her figure and see hickeys covering her neck and down her body. She didn't even bother putting her clothes back on and I didn't mind. I turn to look at the clock on my nightstand.

9:30 A.M.

Shit, it was still early. I'm pretty sure that the boys were still sleep and they needed it because when they wake up we got a lot of work to do. Me being Alpha I have a tendency of waking up early. I yawn and look down and saw that I was still hard.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

What the hell am I suppose to do now?

I guess three rounds of sex wasn't enough. I look back down at Calla and saw that her back was facing me so her ass was completely exposed. I smirked and laid back down on the bed but moved a little closer to her so that she was against me. I grabbed a condom from the nightstand and quietly slid it onto my throbbing length. Let's just consider this part two of her punishment.

I grabbed her by the waist and gently buried myself inside if her. I groaned and slowly started to thrust into her at a steady pace. The only sounds that were heard was my heavy breathing and my balls slapping against her ass.

God she was perfect.

"H-Harry?" Calla mumbled, her voice still hoarse from screaming earlier.

Shit.

"Shh baby, go back to sleep." I tell her as I started to thrust into her even faster.

"H-Harry." She moaned and I smirked.

"Do you like that? Do you like it when I take you from behind while you sleep? Such a dirty little girl." I growl.

"G-God Harry." She whimpered throwing her head back against my neck.

"You're always such a good girl for me aren't you? Are you my good girl baby?" I whisper against her neck.

"Yes, I'm y-your g-good girl." I started to suck on her neck. God I'm almost there.

"H-Harry I-I'm g-gonna cum." Calla tells me as she grabs my hair tightly.

"Me too baby, I want you to come with me." I tell her and she nods after a few more thrusts I came.

"Fuck angel!" I groan as I released into the condom and Calla releases onto my cock. I pull out of her and laid on my back.

"Fuck that was good." I laugh and Calla giggles.

It was quiet for a few minutes.

"I'm still hard." I turn to face her. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"B-But w-we j-just-" I laugh stopping her flustered state.

"I'm kidding baby." I smirk and she sighs in relief.

"What? You can't handle my big dick darling?" I tease and she blushes in embarrassment.

"Harryy." Her whine turns into a yawn.

"I know you're tired baby, go back to sleep, I promise I won't wake you up." I tell her and she nods pulling the cover back over her body.

"G-Good night H-Harry, I love you." She mumbles sleepily.

I smile, "I love you too Calla."

//

This has to be the longest smut chapter that I have ever wrote in my life! I wanted to lighten the mood a bit so here you go! 💕