Chapter 42

Harry

2 weeks later

"So what the fuck are we doing up?" Louis asks scratching the back of his head.

"I already told you." I groan. After we came back from the doctor's I broke the news to the boys and they were thrilled, I even gave my mom and Gemma a call who are ecstatic to say the least. We are currently making a crib for the baby down stairs and let's just say that the boys weren't happy campers.

"Mate, the baby is still not due for awhile now so why the fuck are we making it a crib?" Louis snaps.

"First of all it's a she and second because I want to surprise Calla." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Well why did you need are help?" Niall asks.

"Because you both agreed to it yesterday." I growl.

"I don't recall." Louis says.

"Whatever, where's Liam?" I look around the room.

"I'm here! Sorry I was late I had to use the bathroom." He joins us on the floor.

"Late? Mate you were gone for fifteen minutes, what were you doing, taking a shit?" Niall laughs and Liam blushes.

"No I wasn't, I was doing my hair." He says running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah right I bet he was in there jacking off." Louis snickers and Liam growls.

"Okay that's enough we have to get this done." I state annoyed.

"Alright so what do we do first?" Liam asks.

"Well me and Niall are going to start putting it together and then you and Louis will paint it pink." I explain and they all nod.

"Okay lets get this shit done so I can go back to sleep." Louis says.

"Yup." I agree and we all got to work.

"Louis can you pass me a nail?" Niall asks and Louis huffs.

"I would but it's so far away." He whines gesturing to the bag of nails right in front of him.

"But it's right in front of you." He groans.

"And so is my dick but you don't see me reaching for it." He fires back.

"Are you fucking serious?" Niall growls in frustration.

Welcome to my world.

"Hey I'm doing the painting and you're doing the building. Get it yourself dude." Louis smirks.

"Harry!" Niall whines.

"Both of you are really starting to piss me off." I rub my temples.

"Sorry." They mumble.

"It's fine let's just get this done and we can all go to bed." I compromise and they nod.

"Why does this shit have to be pink anyways?" Louis complains.

I thought he was sorry?!

"Because I'm having a girl and pink is a girl color." I state in a duh tone.

"Nah I would have went with blue." He shrugs and I shake my head.

"Well Louis when you have your own fucking kids you can pick the color of their crib!" I snap.

"Okay damn." He puts his hands up.

Fucking idiot.

//

Well it took us about three hours but we managed to finish the crib without waking Calla, we hid it in the basement until it was the right time. It wasn't easy finishing it considering who I was dealing with but at this point I shouldn't be shocked anymore. Currently it was a quarter to ten so Calla should be waking up soon. But in the meantime we decided to kick back on the couch and watch TV.

"Harry feed me." Niall begs.

"Make your own damn food Ni." I say in a bored tone.

"But I can't cook." He says

"And whose fault is that?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Yours." He blames.

"Of course it is." I say not really giving a damn anymore.

"Shut the fuck up Niall you whine like a little bitch." Louis says.

"No one is talking to you!" Niall yells and I groan.

I'm dealing with fucking idiots.

"How did I even become friends with you fuckers?" I mutter under my breath.

"I ask myself that question everyday too." Liam huffs in agreement.

"Hey!" They both yell.

"The truth hurts." I grin.

"We just helped this cunt make a crib and now he's talking shit." Louis shakes his head in disbelief.

"I know mate, that's pretty fucked up Harold." Niall teases.

"I swear you God if you call me Harold one more time." I threaten clenching my fists ready to pounce on his Irish ass.

"What are you gonna do about it...Harold?" He pushed.

Okay that's it.

In one swift motion I jumped on him wrapping my hand around his neck. I would never intentionally hurt Niall on purpose but if he gets on my fucking nerves then I'll make an exception.

"You really like to fucking test me?!" I growled and he just laughed.

"Boys enough." Liam sighed.

"His ass started it!" I turn my head to look at him. He rolls his eyes and walks up to us, pulling me off of Niall.

"Stop with all the fighting you guys are mates." Liam says helping Niall off the floor.

"He's a fucking prick." I narrow my eyes at Niall who still has that stupid smile on his face.

"But I'm your prick." He remarks.

"Fuck off!" I snarl and he holds his hands up in surrender.

"Chill dude, you need a stress reliever or something." He smirks.

"The only thing is gonna to relieve my stress is kicking you in the ass." I clench my jaw.

"Nah I think you need to go fuck Calla or something." He says.

"Why you son of a b-" I start to say.

"Har-bear?" A small voice whispered. I turn to see Calla staring at me from the doorway with a confused look on her face.

"Oh hey baby." I say nervously.

"What's all the yelling?" She ask looking between me and Niall.

"Nothing we were just playing around weren't we Niall?" I turn to look at him.

If he says something stupid I'm going to kill him.

"He's lying! He wanted to beat my ass." He points a finger at me and I look back at Calla.

"Harry!" She gasps in shock.

I growl lowly and turn my head back to Niall giving him a deadly look.

"You're dead."

//

Niall's gonna get it! 🤣