Chapter 25

Harry

My legs kept pumping blood as I ran fast through the forest not knowing where I was going but what I did know was that I had to get far away. As I reached a small lake I stopped running. I looked down at the crystal blue water.

What if I am becoming just like him?

I look at my reflection in the water. I see my black wolf with piercing green eyes staring back at me. They held remorse and guilt. I yelled at my friends, tried to fight Liam, and worst of all I got mad at Calla.

My mate.

God she must hate me right now. I wouldn't blame her, I hate me too.

'She doesn't hate you Harry.' Chase says trying to make me feel better.

'How would you know?' I ask.

'Because she loves you idiot, and no matter how angry or hurt she must be right now she could never hate you.' He explains.

'When did you become so wise?' I ask him and he laughs.

'I had a little practice.' He tells me.

'I see.' I say.

Apart of me knew that he was right but the other part was scared to face my problems. Every since that night when I found the window was open I've been on the alert. I kept my distance away from Calla only to not worry her since stress wasn't good for the baby.

Oh god the baby.

I left her and my unborn child alone probably worrying them both with my absence. What type of a father am I leaving my mate and child in fear? No. I'm not going to let them down by not being there. I have to go back. I turn around and start to run again, the trees blur past me as I dash through the forest in a hurry.

I see the cabin is sight and slowly walk up to the porch and scratch on the door. A few seconds later the door opens and I am faced with Liam.

"Harry you're back." Liam smiled.

I nodded my head in guilt.

'I'm so sorry mate.' I link him

"Hey it's okay and besides I don't think I'm the one you should be apologizing to." He says gesturing me to come inside. I slowly walk inside and Liam closes the door behind me. The boys stand in the living room staring at me in concern.

'I'm okay guys.' I tell them.

"Well shift because it's weird talking to you like this." Niall laughs throwing a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt at me. I roll my eyes and they turn around to give me privacy. I shift back into my human form, putting the shorts and shirt on.

"Okay I'm done." I tell them and they all turn around.

"So..." Niall says trying to lighten the mood. We all stay quiet not really knowing what to say.

"Um...Where's Calla?" I speak up.

"She's in the room sleeping." Louis says.

"She was pretty upset when you left so we thought it would be best if she'd take a nap." Liam whispers.

"Okay I'm gonna go see her." I tell them as I walk towards the hallway.

"Alright." They mumble.

Once I reach the room I go inside and see a sleeping Calla curled up in a ball in the middle of the bed. I walk up to the bed and slowly slide in next to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'm so sorry my love." I whisper in her ear and she mumbles.

"H-Harry?" She sleepily says

"Yes it's me baby, it's Harry." I tell her.

"M-Me missed you." She turns around to face me.

"I missed you too baby, I shouldn't have ran away, I should have just told you what was bothering me but instead I was being a bloody idiot and wasn't considering your feelings. Can you ever forgive me darling?" I plead.

"I already have Harry." She says.

"You have?" I ask in confusion.

"Since the moment you ran out that door I forgave you." She grins.

"Well you shouldn't." I grumble.

"M-Me c-can't stay mad at you forever H-Harry, I know you're s-scared and w-whatever is bothering you we can s-solve it t-together." I smile.

"God I love you so much." I lean in and kiss her passionately. She moans and pushes me back.

"What?" I question.

"My b-breath m-might stink." She giggles and I laugh with her.

"I don't care what your breath smells like love, and I'm sure that it couldn't be worse then Niall's." I smirk.

"I heard that!" Niall yells from the living room.

"Stop listening in on our conversation!" I growl and I hear the boys snicker.

"Anyways I'm really sorry about yelling at you and calling you dumb." I look down at the sheets.

"It's okay Har-bear, I know you didn't mean it." She plays with the ends of my hair.

"Yeah." I agree.

"So what is bothering you?" She also and I sight knowing that I would have to tell her eventually.

"Well about two months ago I was in the kitchen getting you a snack and the window was open which I found very suspicious, I looked out of it and saw nothing but the darkness and as I turned around I heard a click noise which sounded like a camera...I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to worry you." I explain to her.

"S-So w-what d-does that mean?" Her voice quivers as if she's going to cry.

"I-I think we're being watched."

//

Dun! Dun! Dun!