Chapter 37

Calla

"Excuse me?" Harry growls angrily.

"Harry I-" I started to say.

"Did you just curse at me?" He asks with fury in his eyes.

"I-I d-didn't mean too." I look down at the floor ashamed.

"Look at me when I am talking to you." He demands. I hate when this Harry comes out. He's Scary.

"Listen, I will not tolerate you using that kind of language towards me or anybody else for that matter. You are eighteen for god sake and shouldn't be using foul language like that especially to me, do you understand?" He asks and I nod.

"Words." He growls.

"Y-Yes I understand." I say.

"Good girl now eat your breakfast then go wait for me in the room." He orders and I start to eat my pancakes.

It was silent after my little outburst and Harry's, I look over at the boys who had their had bowed down in submission. They were scared of their Alpha which I don't blame them.

Harry is very intimidating.

A few minutes later I finishes my breakfast and placed my empty plate in the sink. After I'm done I head into our bedroom and take a seat on the bed waiting for Harry.

What will he do to me?

He wouldn't hurt me...Would he?

'Of course not.' Skye says.

Oh now she's wants to show up!

'Where the hell were you earlier?' I snap.

'Hey I wasn't the one who went all beast mode on them.' She replies.

'Well I didn't want to talk about what happened yesterday so of course I felt uncomfortable and snapped! What else was I suppose to do?'

'Tell them that you weren't feeling well and asked to be excused from the table like a normal person.' She answers nonchalantly.

'I can't believe you right now.' I say and right before she could reply I hear footsteps come this way.

'Well you're in for it! Bye!' She laughs.

'Wait.' I try to stop her but it was too late as she was pushed to the back of my mind.

Shaking in fear I see the door knob jiggle before a tall figure entered the room. Harry looked at me with anger and a hint of concern. I cowered in fear looking down at my lap. I hear him walk up to me but my head remained down.

"Look at me." He says calmly but I ignore him.

"Look at me Calla." He says a little louder. I slowly look at him to meet his eyes.

"What is wrong my love?" He asks stroking the palm of my hand. I look at him with teary eyes. I couldn't possibly tell him. He would look at me differently and probably reject me.

"I can't." I whisper.

"Why not darling?" He asks.

"Y-You'll h-hate me." I feel the first tear fall down my face.

"Calla no matter what you say or do I will never hate you. You are my mate. My equal. The love of my life. Whatever is going on you have to trust that I'll support you always." He smiles fondly and I start to cry even harder.

"O-Okay." I say.

"But you promise not to judge me?" I ask and he nods his head.

"I promise." I take a deep breath.

"I had a dream that I was hand cuffed to a bed and that you said I was dangerous and you couldn't tolerate my episodes any more so you left me restrained in the room all by myself." I confess. His face went blank.

I knew it!

He hates me!

"H-Harry?" No response. I nod my head and start to get up but stopped when he placed his hand on my thigh stopping me.

"I'm so sorry baby." He cried. I just stared at him.

"I should've slept with you." He says laying his head in my lap. I start to play with his soft curls.

"It's o-okay." I forgive him and he chuckles.

"You're too forgiving baby." I shrug.

"I've been trained to be forgiving." I tell him and he sighs.

"I know love, I know." He tells me taking a deep breath. We sat in silence for a good ten minutes until he spoke.

"Why am I always the bad guy in your dreams?" He asks.

"It's not the nice you it's the bad you." I say and he takes his head off my lap and looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"It's the darker version of you that I see, the you who tied me up to the bed that day, the you who slapped me in the face, the you who didn't give a damn about me." I explain and he growls.

"I regret everything I did that day." He looks down. I shake my head and tilt his chin back up to meet my eyes.

"I forgave you remember? I know that is wasn't the real you but I also knew that you were hurting but I ignored it so let's just say we're both at fault." I smile.

"Yeah well you could say that we both went in one direction." He winks and I roll my eyes at his attempt of a joke.

"That was so cheesy." I laugh.

"Hey! My jokes are amazing!" He defends.

"No they aren't!" Three voices yell form the living room.

"Shut the fuck up!" Harry yells turing to the door.

"They really are nosey aren't they?" I ask and he groans.

"Every fucking day." He laughs and I join him.

"Come lay with me." I pat the empty spot next to me. He jumps on the bed making me bounce.

"I didn't say jump!" I complain.

"You jump all the time." He points out.

"Well yeah but it's fun when I do it." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"You are so lucky you are cute." He pulls me closer to him. I sigh and lay my head on his chest.

"Oh and don't think you're off the hook, I'm still going to punish you." He suddenly says and my heart starts to race.

Well shit.

//

Comment and vote 💕