Chapter 61

Harry

"Calla I can't find her fucking diapers!" I yell as I throw things around the house in search for Amelia's diapers. Calla got released from the hospital yesterday and she had to take it easy for a while so that left me on baby duty.

"Did you check her bag?" Calla asks from the kitchen. I shake my head and run a hand through my hair.

"Yes but they aren't in there." I tell her and look over at Amelia who was laying down in her crib giving me a toothless grin.

"This isn't funny babygirl." I tease and walk up to her. I gently take her out the crib and place her on my hip. Walking into the kitchen I see Calla and the boys eating breakfast.

"Did you find her diapers?" Liam asks and I sigh.

"Fuck no." I mutter and Calla sends me a glare.

"Harry." She warns.

"Sorry." I mumble and the boys snicker. She doesn't like when I curse in from of Amelia.

"I'm sure they're around here somewhere." Calla tells me and I nod.

"Yeah well I'm tired of looking." I say and sit down next to her.

"Lazy." Louis smirks.

"How about you go find them?" I suggest and he shakes his head.

"Not my kid." He mutters.

"Asshole." I growl.

"Prick." He fires back.

"Alright you two that's enough." Calla's says taking Amelia out of my arms.

"Hi baby." She smiles making funny faces which causes Amelia to giggle.

"She's been a little active." I tell her and she nods in agreement.

"Yeah she cried a little last night." She tells me.

"A little? Her tiny ass kept me up half the night!" Niall complains and I laugh.

"Then move out." I say.

"You're lucky I don't have anywhere else to go." He says.

"Yeah you bum." Louis smirks.

"Don't start." Niall warns.

"Oh! By the way I need you guys to watch Amelia while me and Calla go into town for more supplies." I tell them and Louis shakes his head.

"Oh hell no, I'm sorry Hazza but I don't do kids." He protests.

"Well I don't care what you don't do because that's an order." I tell him.

"Yes Alpha." He sighs.

"I don't mind taking care of the little princess." Liam cooes at Amelia.

"Me neither, I enjoy her company." Niall smiles.

"Thanks guys, we won't be gone long." I inform them.

"You ready love?" I ask Calla.

"Yup, go to uncle Liam." Calla says handing Amelia to him.

"We're gonna have so much fun!" Liam cheers as Amelia stares at him with her bright green eyes.

"Relax dude, it's a baby not a fucking rollercoaster." Louis rolls his eyes.

"Okay guys we're leaving so please don't do anything stupid. Please." I beg them.

"Harry you can trust us, I mean have we ever let you down before?" Niall asks and I give him a knowing look.

"Alright that's besides the point, anyways go have fun or whatever why we enjoy our little niece." Niall tickles Amelia's stomach which causes her to squeal.