Chapter 32

Calla

I open my eyes but quickly shut them again as I was blinded with a bright light. I keep them close for a little bit longer then open them again to see that I am in the living room on the reclining chair. I look around to see all the boys sitting on the couch watching TV.

I guess they didn't notice me wake up...Except him.

Harry was directly across from me leaning against the wall staring at me with a sick smirk on his face. I cower in fear which catches the boys attention.

"Calla!" Niall yells as he runs over to me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Easy dude." Louis says being cautious about the baby.

I flinch at the contact and he pulls back with a frown on his face.

"It's okay love, I won't hurt you." He tries to assure me but I shake my head looking back at Harry.

"H-H-Harry h-h-hurt m-me." I whisper in fear.

"He didn't mean to darling, isn't that right Harry?" Liam grinds his teeth together looking back at Harry.

"Oh I meant it." He blankly says not taking his eyes off me. Liam rolls his eyes and grabs my hand squeezing it gently.

"He didn't. He's not feeling himself right now but I'm sure that when he comes to his senses he will regret everything." Liam gives me a small smile.

"O-Okay." I say and all of a sudden a loud grunt escapes Harry's lips.

"Fuck!" He screams falling to the floor. I jump at the sudden action and so do the boys all except for Liam who was walking up to Harry.

"It's okay mate." Liam tries to calm him but Harry shakes his head.

"It hurts!" He holds his head in his hands in pain. I cry at his outburst.

Why was he acting like this?

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" He suddenly yells looking at us with dark eyes. My eyes widen in shock.

What is happening to him?

"It'll pass mate just breath." Liam calming says.

"No!" He screams banging his fist on the floor.

We watched Harry wither on the floor for a few more minutes until he finally stops. Me and the boys just stare at him seeing if he was tricking us. A few moments pass and he slowly lifts his head up looking all of us in the eyes.

"L-Liam?" He whispers. The boys sigh in relief.

"It's me mate." Liam walks over to him and pulls him into a hug.

"I-I d-didn't mean to do anything." Harry cries and I feel my heart break.

"We know hazza." Liam hushes him and the others just stand in silence.

//

Harry

Thursday January 10, 2014

"HARRY CALM DOWN!" Liam yelled as I took all the books off my bookshelf and threw them against the wall.

"Shut the fuck up!" I fire back at him and he holds his hands up in surrender.

"Please mate." He begs.

"He's a fucking traitor!" I run my hand through my hair. He lied to me, I trusted him with all I had and he lied.

"I know he is but you can't destroy everything in sight." He tries to reason with me but I shake my head.

"What's going on in here?" My mother walks into the room with a confused look on her face.

"Nothing." I mumble.

"This isn't nothing." She gestures to the destroyed room.

"I just got a little upset." I tell her.

"Did you take your pills?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"I don't need them." I whisper and she gasps.

"You do need them Harry, your anger is out of control and the more you stop taking them the more bad your anger is going to get." She warned me and I laughed bitterly.

"My anger is just fine thank you very much, it is what keeps me going in this shitty world." I say and storm out of the room.

Present

I look around the room and see everyone staring at me in worry and shock.

What the hell happened?

"You don't remember do you?" Liam asks as if he knew what I was thinking. I shake my head and look over to Calla who is hiding behind Niall and Louis in fear.

"Baby!" I cry and stand up. I start to walk over to her but she stops me.

"N-No! L-Leave m-me a-alone!" She cries burying her head into the cover she was snuggled in. I tilt my head in confusion and look at Louis who had pity in his eyes.

Why was she scared of me?

"C-Calla It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." I make a move towards her again but this time Louis stops me.

"I think it's best if you give her a little space." He tells me softly. I shake my head in denial. No fucking way.

"Hell no." I growl and Calla whimpers.

"Listen, you tied her to a bed and left her alone for five hours. I'm pretty sure that she wants to be nowhere near you right now." He informs me and my eyes widen.

"I did t-that?" I ask in disbelief and he sadly nods.

"Love I'm so sorry I-I didn't m-mean it that w-wasn't me you have to believe m-me baby." I stumble over my words.

"Liar, you screamed at me!" She says her voice raising slightly.

"God darling, you know I didn't mean any of that." I cry tears starting to stream down my face.

"I need time to think." She stands up and starts to walk away.

"No Calla you promised!" I screamed and she stopped dead in her tracks.

"You promised that you would never leave me." I weakly say.

"And you promised that you would never hurt me." She states and I stay silent.

"I guess we're both liars."

//

No words.