Chapter 60

Harry

I impatiently sat in the waiting room with everyone else, we were all waiting to hear any news about Calla. To be honest with you I was loosing my fucking mind. It's been two hours since she was wheeled out the room and we haven't heard a word. I kept tapping my foot repeatedly on the floor as my nerves started to get real bad.

What if she-

No. I can't think like that.

What felt like hours doctor Macy entered the room with a chart in her hands. I immediately stood up.

"Is she okay?" I ask before she got a chance to speak.

"Well the Luna's heart stopped..." She reads off her chart. I felt like time froze at her words.

"What?!" I cry out.

"But we were able to revive her." She tells me and Liam growls.

"What didn't you lead with that in the first place? Are you trying to give us a fucking heart attack?!" He yells but Macy didn't flinch.

"How did that happen?" I ask.

"Well it seems like her heart couldn't take the pressure of all the pushing she had to do and considering her young age she was most likely to have complications." She explains.

"Okay...So what does all that mean?" I question still confused.

"What that means is that don't try to have another baby any time soon Alpha, I don't think her body can take anymore stress." She says.

"Stress?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes, when I got the test results back it seems like she was under a lot of stress for the past eight to nine weeks." I frown in realization that I was the one who caused her stress.

"But don't worry, she will make a full recovery." She gives me a small smile.

"Can I-I see her? And my baby?" I ask my hands twitching.

"Yes, little Amelia is resting in the nursery, you can take her with you if you'd like." She tells me.

"Okay I will." I say.

"The Luna's in room 2B, only one at a time though." She points down the hall.

"T-Thank you M-Macy for everything." I look down.

"No problem Alpha, she's a strong girl." And with that she walks away.

I sigh.

"Okay I'll go see Calla and Liam can you take Amelia home?" I ask him and he nods.

"Sure mate." He smiles.

"I'll see you guys at the house." I tell them and they smile.

"Tell Calla we love her." Gemma says.

"I will." I nod.

They all give me one last look before heading to the exit, Liam heading to the nursery. I make my way down the hall to Calla's room. Once I arrived at her door I looked through the window and saw that she was hooked up to a lot of machines. Taking a deep breath I enter the room, shutting the door behind me quietly. I walk over to the chair next to her bed and take a seat. I take in her appearance, she was sleeping peacefully on her back, her hair was sprawled out everywhere, light snores would occasionally pass her lips which made me chuckle.

She's so cute.

I take her hands in mine.

"Hey baby." I smile gently, "You really scared the shit out of me." I chuckle and rub her palm.

"I'm so sorry that I did this to you...I didn't mean to put you through all my shit but yet everytime I do. I always fuck everything up and you some how find it in your heart to forgive me. Every single time. I just want you to know that from now on things are going to be different, I'm going to be different. For you my love. No more fighting, no more tantrums, just peace. I know it's not going to be easy but we'll make it work. We always do." I look down at the floor, "Oh and by the way if you ever promise Liam to tell me your fucking will again I will loose my shit." I warn her.

"I-I love you too." I hear a soft angelic voice whispers sarcastically which instantly make my head shoot up. Calla was staring at me with a grin.

"You're awake!" I laugh in joy.

"I am?" She asks looking around.

"Yes baby you are." I say.

"C-Cool." She says still kinda out of it.

"You're too cute love." I smile.

"I try." She smirks.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Like I just had a baby." She grins and I roll my eyes.

"Nobody likes a smart ass." I growl playfully.

"No but you do like my ass." She fires back.

"That is true." I say loving her sassy side.

"I didn't mean to scare you." She tells me.

"I know you didn't." I nod.

"I-I thought I was going to die." Her voice trembles.

"Actually about that..." I look up at the ceiling.

"What?" She asks and I scratch the back of my neck.

"You actually did die." I tell her and her eyes widen in shock.

"What?!" She screams.

"Just for a few seconds." I try to lighten the mood.

"That still doesn't make it any better!" She growls.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Oh my god where's Amelia?" She asks her motherly instincts kicking in.

"She's fine, she's with Liam and the boys at the house." She looks at me in anger.

"What?" I ask.

"You left our baby...With the boys?" She slowly asks. My eyes widen in realization and worry.

"Shit. We gotta go. Now."

//