Chapter 21

Harry

"Is she okay mate?" Louis asked as we all just sit in silence.

"I don't know, I mean she's never acted like this before." I sigh rubbing my face.

"Maybe she's on her period?" Niall guesses and we all looked at him.

"Seriously?" I ask him and he just shrugs.

"What? That could be the reason why she's acting like a bitch." He laughed.

"Niall." I warn.

"Okay I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Has this been happening often?" Liam asked. I thought about it for a minute. She has been acting strangely since the boys came over, she's been eating a ton more like just three days ago I caught her in the fridge in the middle of the night eating cherries.

I'm laying in bed when all of a sudden I'm startled by a loud slam coming from the kitchen. I look to Calla's side and see that it's empty.

Where did she go?

"Calla?" I call out but got no response.

Groaning I reluctantly get out of bed and walk down the hallway heading towards the kitchen. When I arrive I see Calla with the fridge wide open eating what looks like cherries.

Huh? She never ate cherries before.

"Hey baby." She gasps in surprise turning around to face me.

"God Harry you scared me." She had her hand over her chest.

"Sorry baby." I chuckle and sit besides her on the counter.

"What are you doing up so late?" I ask her and she just shrugs looking down at the bowl of cherries.

"I got hungry." She mumbled.

"So cherries was the way to go?" I smirk and she pouts.

"They're sweet." She smiles.

"Yeah that's why I bought them." I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever." She places the bowl of cherries back in the fridge and slams the door shut making me jump.

"Wait baby I was just jo-" I started.

"Well sometimes I don't need you making me feel dumber then I already am Harry." She snaps and disappears into the halls leaving me in the kitchen confused.

Present

She has gotten short tempered and really emotional. The only people I seen who get mood swings like that would be pregnant women.

Oh. My. God.

No.

No.

No.

She couldn't be pregnant?

Could she?

'Well when was the last time you fucked her?' Chase asks.

'A few weeks ago when the boys came over.' I tell him.

We had sex on the couch and before they walked in on us I came inside of her.

I didn't use protection.

"Fuck!" I yell loudly making all the boys jump.

"What is it mate?" Liam asks.