Chapter 44

Calla

"Run." He growled.

I shake my head confused on why he was telling me that. He looked at me waiting for me to go but I didn't budge.

"H-Harry what are you talking about what do you m-" I was cut off by a loud growl.

"I SAID FUCKING RUN!" He screamed his eyes turning pitch black. That was all I needed to hear before I turned around and ran down the hall. I didn't know where I was going to go but all I knew was that I had to get away from him.

I hear his footsteps behind me as I reach the corner, I decided to go in Liam's room. Once I entered I immediately locked the door and hid in his closet. I hold in my breath not wanting to make a sound but it was quite difficult since my heart was racing a million miles per hour trying to catch my breath in some way. Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door followed by another and another.

"CALLA! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Harry's voice yelled but it didn't sound like Harry, it sounded like a type of monster in Harry's body.

Oh my god this is what he warned me about. That other side of him, the evil side of him. I held in a scream when he bangs again on the door again but this time it started to break.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!" He screams and without a warning I hear the door break and hit the ground. I let out a silent scream backing up against the wall.

"Where are you baby? Don't be scared I just wanna give you a hug." He taunts. I look through the tiny hole in the closet to see him looking around the room with a evil smirk on his face.

"Did you forget that I can smell you darling? So I know that you're in the closet so you better come out willingly or I'll drag you out and trust me...You won't like that." He threatens taking a seat on the bed and staring directly at the closet.

I shake my head even though he couldn't see me. Will he hurt me? I couldn't take any chances on coming out but if I didn't he would surely make me pay.

"I'm going to count to five and if you don't come out by the time I'm done then you are going to regret it." He says and my eyes widen.

"One." He starts.

No.

"Two."

Just do it Calla

"Three."

He'll hurt me.

"Four."

He will hurt me either way.

"Five." He finishes.

It got silent. I didn't make a sound and neither did he.

Maybe he left? I thought but I was so wrong when out of nowhere the closet door jerked open and I was grabbed by my hair and pushed me onto the floor. I groaned in pain clutching my arm. I look up to see Harry with a..knife in his hand. I back up to the corner bringing my legs up to my chest in fear.

"I warned you." He says staring down at the knife in some sort of sick fascination, I whimper and start to shake my head quickly.

"P-Please H-Harry." I beg.

"I'M NOT HARRY!" He screams holding the knife even tighter in his hand.

"I'm s-sorry." I start to cry even harder.

"Sorry doesn't mean anything. You should know that by now." He says crouching down in front of me. He studied me for a few seconds before tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I flinch at the action.