Chapter 13

Unknown

Everything was falling into place. The girl saw the photo and now she's scared, as she should be. I knew it would be too risky just going into the room while she was all alone and kill her while they were all just downstairs, they would've smelled me coming a mile away. But you know what they say, the hunt is more fun then the kill. I needed them all to be afraid especially Harry, I need to get his guard down so he'd completely flip. In order to do that I need to send a few more messages to his pack. He will regret what he has done to me, but getting the girl would destroy him.

I wanted him to break.

Another thing is getting his friends off my back, that Liam was always the smart one. He was getting close when he said that it was someone they knew and had a key. That's right, I hid bugs all around the house. Those fools didn't even notice yet. My heart almost swelled in pride when Calla had that episode after she saw those photos and she's exactly where I needed her to be. On the verge on insanity. Once I get my hands on her I will break her so good that not even Harry can fix her. No one will be able to fix her once I'm finished with her. But before I'd do anything I would have a little fun with her first, I laugh at how angry Harry would be when he knows that I've been inside her little cunt. God I was getting hard just thinking about it.

Soon my sweet Calla.

Soon.

//

Harry

"Alright boys what do we have so far?" I ask as we were all gathered in the living room discussing our 'Calla' situation.

"Well what we know for sure that's it's definitely a male." Liam pointed out and I nodded.

"Okay, how about you Niall?" I look towards him.

"Um...Um...He wants to kill her?" It came out more like a question then an answer. I groaned throwing my head back.

"Tell us something we already didn't know you idiot." I growled in annoyance.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Louis?" Let's pray that he doesn't say anything stupid.

"Well we know for sure that he knows each of us and I'm guessing that if he wants Calla you might of done something to him that's really fucked up or he probably just wants some good pussy." He told me and we all just stared at him.

"What? Calla's not ugly." I sighed and slammed my hands on my desk making everyone jump.

"Watch it Louis." I warned.

"What? Are you afraid to hear the truth Harold? He obviously has a motive and considering that you didn't have a decent past you might have made some mistakes that pissed him off!" He stood up looking me in the eye.

"What the hell does that mean?" I chuckled humorously.

"Just face it Harry, you were a fucked up kid with daddy issues who made poor choices and now it's all coming back to bite you in the ass." I didn't know what came over me but in seconds I charged at Louis, pinning him against the wall.

"Don't you ever and I mean ever mention any of that shit to me again do you understand?" I started to feel Chase taking over.

"You can't deny that you fucked up Harry, you can't deny that all the shit you've done while your were on crack wasn't gonna catch up to you and do you wanna know what the sad truth is?" I stayed quiet.

"The truth is that it's not even catching up to you, it's catching up to Calla who has been to hell and back and now has to continue to suffer because of your mistakes and to me that's very fucked up." He laughed and I tightened my grip on his collar.

"You have no idea what I was going through back then, what demons I was struggling with after my dad died...So don't you dare sit here and remind me of all the fucking mistakes I made because I regret them every fucking day. I can't change the past but if I could I would do it in a heartbeat. So yes Louis I fucked up but I'm going to make it right and I'm going to own up to my sins. Is that what you wanted to hear? Was that a good enough explanation for you?" I ask.

"Use that." He said and I looked at his confused.

"Use what?" I ask.

"That anger. That's the key for finding this bastard and taking him down because the calm you won't do what's necessary but I know this Harry will." He smirked. I slowly released him from my grip and backed away slowly.

I looked over to Niall and Liam who were still seated in their chairs with shocked faces. I guess they didn't want to intervene when I'm angry.

"Y-You said all of that to get a rise out of me?" He nodded his head.

"It was the only way to get your head back in the game, we shouldn't be patiently waiting around for him to make a move, we have to strike before he does, we have to be one step ahead of him so I ask you Harry what the hell are you going to do?"

I looked around the room and saw encouraging smiles on their faces. He was right we couldn't just wait around and let him make his next room.

Now it's our turn.

"Boys...I have a plan." I smirk.

//

The tension was high 🙀