Chapter 31

Harry

"I want you Harry."

"Now."

Those words played over and over in my head like a broken record.

She wanted to have sex?

I mean I don't mind but I really think that now isn't the right time to be fucking.

"Um I don't know Calla." I scratch the back on my head unsure.

"Why not?" She frowned.

"Well you see...You're pregnant and I don't think it's safe to have sex while you're pregnant and I don't want to harm you or the baby and don't take this the wrong way because I'm always up for a good fuck it's just that now isn't the best time." I explain to her looking around the room.

"So y-you d-don't wanna h-have s-sex?" She asked in clarification.

"Not now, maybe when you have the baby then hell yeah!" I laughed and started to turn away.

"Fine I'll j-just f-find someone who will have sex with me." She said and I slowly turned around.

This seems familiar.

"What did you just say?" My eyes turn dark as I feel him starting to take over.

"You heard me." She smirked.

"You're playing a dangerous game right now baby." I chuckle.

"And? I like games." She shrugged.

"Not the way I play baby." I growl and slowly walk up towards her which makes her eyes widen in fear.

"H-How do you play?" She took a step back. Once I was standing right in front of her I whispered in her ear.

"Dirty." I say and grabbed her hand harshly.

"Ow!" She yelled and I was quick to cover her mouth with my free hand.

"Shh, not a sound okay?" I tell her and she nods her head in fear.

She's scared.

Good.

"Since you wanna be a spoiled brat I'll show you how I deal with spoiled brats." I say and push her back on the bed. I crawl on top of her careful not to lean on her stomach.

"Don't move." I snap and she flinches but nods in agreement.

I get off the bed and walk into the closet, I spot the rope on the shelf and pick it up. I walk back over to the bed and grabbed her arms, tying both of them to one bedpost, once I'm done I do the same to her legs.

I back up and admire the sight before me. She was completely trapped. I made sure I tied the ropes tight, not enough to hurt her but enough to keep her down.

"You look so good like this angel." I say and she whimpered.

"Har-" She started to say.

"Don't. Don't fucking speak." Her mouth immediately shuts. I am so tired of her being a spoiled brat who didn't get her way, it was time for her to be punished.

"This is what is going to happen," I start to say, "You're going to lay here like a good girl while I walk out that door and leave you to think about what you just said to me." She looks at me with teary eyes.

"Understood?" I ask not breaking eye contact with her. She nods her head but I wanted a verbal answer. I growled loudly and before I knew it my hand connected with the side of her face.